Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Read the title .. they were damaged in the heist .. so they may or may not work 4 you.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Amore Heist [v1.0 Full] [Insanepenguin91] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 638.97 MB
Original MAC Size: 621.59 MB

Compressed PC Size: 108.0 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 90.9 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Amore Heist 1.0 Full Compressed with gestures enabled.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Insanepenguin91 i think u f**'d up some pics :(
there are severeal pics with small graphic glitches like in the example.

Good in the Demo, f**ed up in Full

3-m-dom-39 trousers in the mirror
5-m-23 face
1-1-2d shoulder
1-1-sex-2 his hair

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Feb 9, 2021
Starting like it might be a good game despite some of the script being plagiarized from "the Highwayman" by Alfred Noyes and later put to music by Loreena McKennit.

"...He rose upright in the stirrups. He scarce could reach her hand,
But she loosened her hair in the casement. His face burnt like a brand
As the black cascade of perfume came tumbling over his breast;
And he kissed its waves in the moonlight,
(O, sweet black waves in the moonlight!)
Then he tugged at his rein in the moonlight, and galloped away to the west."

The renders look pretty good so I'm not gonna be a troll...we'll just consider it a tribute to a wonderful poem and song....lol.

Last edited:

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Why is this tagged as "lesbian" if you play as a dude? Last I checked, Lesbians only fuck women not guys :rolleyes:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If they fuck men too, then they aren't lesbian... simple as that. The Lesbian tag makes no sense, shouldn't it be "Bisexual"?
Sometimes games devs' have to deal with the most simple-minded folks. I pity them.

OK, dude, you are not right here. The lesbian tag simply indicates that there is lesbian action in a game and is by no means deceptive. Don't confuse your expectations with what things really are.
BTW, do you see any "female protagonist" tag in this game?

Obviosly, your unfair and unjustified one-star review is nothing but a tantrum. As such, I have already reported it, and I trust the mods will act accordingly.

Reactions: Insanepenguin91

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Sometimes games devs' have to deal with the most simple-minded folks. I pity them.

OK, dude, you are not right here. The lesbian tag simply indicates that there is lesbian action in a game and is by no means deceptive. Don't confuse your expectations with what things really are.

Obviosly, your unfair and unjustified one-star review is nothing but a tantrum. As such, I have already reported it, and I trust the mods will act accordingly.
If I wanted to play as a Dude... I wouldn't be looking for a game tagged as "Lesbian"... Also, "Lesbian" means a women ONLY fucks woman, not sometimes... That is what's known as "Bisexual", or at the very least "Bi-curious". If anything, this game should be reported for using incorrect tags.

Because by YOUR logic, This game has a Trident in the background in a few scenes... so it should have the "Greek Mythology" tag.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is going into gaming bleeding effect - this game playing tricks on y”all:

Tags only carry over the kind of kink we are expected to enjoy playing this game.

Tags are no indication of someone”s sexual prefference, tendenciy, temperament, orientation.

My staple 4 this kind of thing is a san fran based movie where one admittedly gay man
hooks up with one admittedly lesbian babe to make a baby.

As you can imagine, many sessions of love making,
colourful dialogue and affectionate friendly talk ensue.

That fact of them play tasting eachother sexually did nothing to their orientation,
nothing to their prefferences, nothing to their self awareness.

Their love making is based on love for eachother,
that meaning they understand eachothers kinks/needs/prefferences,
which does not impede on them being friends with benefits (if you may)

If I wanted to play as a Dude... I wouldn't be looking for a game tagged as "Lesbian"... Also, "Lesbian" means a women ONLY fucks woman, not sometimes... That is what's known as "Bisexual", or at the very least "Bi-curious". If anything, this game should be reported for using incorrect tags.

Because by YOUR logic, This game has a Trident in the background in a few scenes... so it should have the "Greek Mythology" tag.
Game oN!

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
This is going into gaming bleeding effect - this game playing tricks on y”all:

Tags only carry over the kind of kink we are expected to enjoy playing this game.

Tags are no indication of someone”s sexual prefference, tendenciy, temperament, orientation.

My staple 4 this kind of thing is a san fran based movie where one admittedly gay man
hooks up with one admittedly lesbian babe to make a baby.

As you can imagine, many sessions of love making,
colourful dialogue and affectionate friendly talk ensue.

That fact of them play tasting eachother sexually did nothing to their orientation,
nothing to their prefferences, nothing to their self awareness.

Their love making is based on love for eachother,
that meaning they understand eachothers kinks/needs/prefferences,
which does not impede on them being friends with benefits (if you may)

Game oN!
Exactly, the tags are the problem. When a user looks up the tag "Lesbian" is it not unreasonable to think that they are looking for a game where you play as one or focuses on it?

ErogeSommelier

Aug 25, 2021
This game is very underrated. I really like the MC's artstyle, he looks like a experient and secure guy, the artist nailed in giving him a slightly balding look, it goes really well with the character's flavor.

Reactions: Insanepenguin91
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes