MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Cheating and NTR are different things. Not all cheating are NTR but all NTR are cheating. Also many adult game the cheating tag is more for the player and not against the player (MC).
Not always.

the whole point is your partner is fucking someone else, but you don't get to fuck them, most of the time that's consensual, which isn't cheating. Sure, you dress it up as cheating for the fantasy, but 99% of kink/fetish stuff is fantasy/roleplay anyway.

so yeah, different side of the "All sex between any people who aren't the MC is NTR" coin.

For the record:
Cheating is when your partner fuck someone without your consent, you don't get to watch, and if you do stumble across it, you are not turned on.
NTR is when your partner fucks someone else, usually with your consent, and if not, you're ok with it, you do not get to join in, only watch, or hear about it afterwards, with the objective being your humiliation. You are turned on.

It's really not difficult.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Not always.

the whole point is your partner is fucking someone else, but you don't get to fuck them, most of the time that's consensual, which isn't cheating. Sure, you dress it up as cheating for the fantasy, but 99% of kink/fetish stuff is fantasy/roleplay anyway.

so yeah, different side of the "All sex between any people who aren't the MC is NTR" coin.

For the record:
Cheating is when your partner fuck someone without your consent, you don't get to watch, and if you do stumble across it, you are not turned on.
NTR is when your partner fucks someone else, usually with your consent, and if not, you're ok with it, you do not get to join in, only watch, or hear about it afterwards, with the objective being your humiliation. You are turned on.

It's really not difficult.
i know the difference between the two, what i mean to say is most adult games with cheating tag means the mc will sleep around cheating they partner or the npc with cheat with mc

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
i know the difference between the two, what i mean to say is most adult games with cheating tag means the mc will sleep around cheating they partner or the npc with cheat with mc
That wasn't what you said though, you said All NTR is cheating, it's not.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes