EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
8EF9114B-A80F-4FDD-BD05-81B9642A8DC5.jpeg

Overview:
You will assume the role of a corporate worker named Sirus who had spent the last 15 years of his life climbing the corporate ladder before managing to land it big. You were hired 5 years ago to be the CEO of a failing start-up company named Amore Tech. In those 5 years, you managed to transform a company built on a single dating application into a Fortune 500 company. You happily approached the Board of Directors and requested a raise after your 5 year contract was finished. They refused. Frustrated and indignant you plan on taking revenge for the injustice at the insistence of your wife. After she makes an unexpected revelation you are forced into implementing the scheme. 4 months after your plans come to fruition you get a phone call that is going to change your life forever.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-16
Release Date: 2022-02-16
Developer: One Hand Entertainment - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Spanish (up to 0.4)
Sequel: Amore Heist
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Kinetic Novels
Extras: Unofficial Italian Translation - Official Spanish Translation -
Gallery Unlocker

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1-1-2.jpg 1-7-vag1.jpg Twins_Valentine1.jpg 3-4-10.jpg Melissa_menu1.jpg 2-3-12.jpg 2-1-talk9.jpg BPinup1.jpg Sam5-2.jpg VPinUp5.jpg NPinUp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Overview: You will assume the role of a corporate worker named Sirus who had spent the last 15 years of his life climbing the corporate ladder before managing to land it big.
Although at an early stage, the game looks very good, I hope Insanepenguin91 don't lose direction of the story, btw, by reading the plot and looking at the female chars, I don't mind climbing them the next 15 years.
12e01c112bc1291e865fd89aa0226ef6.png

Last edited:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
First impressions: Some good looking scenes, some original ones as well. I like it.
Looking forward to more.

Reactions: Repuci

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There is a wrong name when Melissa says "Go right ahead,.." - first it the wrong name on the textbox and she uses the standard name and not the custom one. And the following text makes not much sense .. first she talks to you and then you follow up with "Melissa, unable to respond properly..". Later in the cabin the name of the textbox is mixed up again ("For someone who loves his wife ...") oh and Images "1-4-15a" and "1-7-dining4b" are missing.

And there are some spelling errors, sometimes there are some words repeated, some parts are written a bit wonky. But all in all its quite fine and you can follow the story. I dont really know where that will get to or why that training should help to get her loyal, but ok ^^

Its a solid first release and the amount of content is quite good. The renders are ok. For a first game not that bad at all :) But you should get a proof reader ... as I said, the text is ok, but it could be better.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
There are some issues with grammar. Some places refer one gender to be another. you know the usual grammatical issues that we see no matter if the person is comfortable with English or not, just not near as bad as many that I have seen. The story line looks like it is going to be fun. I will keep my eye on this one.

Reactions: Saacon

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Oh, come on? first melissa fucks with the mc then with this dirty asshole in the office and we can not even say after her fuck off slut? no, it is even more recurring the mc fucks her again after such a pathetic class-looking girls shitty story idiotic action where you as mc probably once again is the total failure and have to put up

with everything and the exhausted pussys the sunn no longer wants to fuck? ? again such a stupid game with such a shitty story? WHY? why does it always have to be such a pathetic shit? and you can not trust this cheap whore melissa if she runs straight to this guy in the office and can be fucked
it would be so nice if it would give something where it is not so but there are apparently still barely any eggs have the time to make a RIGHT game without miserable failure mc
shame about the game it would be as much possible as the girls really look great and it could be fun

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
There is a wrong name when Melissa says "Go right ahead,.." - first it the wrong name on the textbox and she uses the standard name and not the custom one. And the following text makes not much sense .. first she talks to you and then you follow up with "Melissa, unable to respond properly..". Later in the cabin the name of the textbox is mixed up again ("For someone who loves his wife ...") oh and Images "1-4-15a" and "1-7-dining4b" are missing.

And there are some spelling errors, sometimes there are some words repeated, some parts are written a bit wonky. But all in all its quite fine and you can follow the story. I dont really know where that will get to or why that training should help to get her loyal, but ok ^^

Its a solid first release and the amount of content is quite good. The renders are ok. For a first game not that bad at all :) But you should get a proof reader ... as I said, the text is ok, but it could be better.
thanks for the feedback - i found the name errors and ill upload a corrected version soon

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes