Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Amore Tech [v1.0]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

Last edited:

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Unofficial Android Port of:

Amore Tech [v1.0]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Legend thanks

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Right, but unless it's a Harem game, I will stick with one girl. I like the romance, not the pimp. If there was a divorce route I'd go with that too. That's why I asked if MC had to end up with the wife, or he could end with someone else. Alexandra and Deliverance. Two AVNs that could have been good if not for the forced GF/Wife. :poop:
Honestly if you like romance then this game is 100% not for you. Married or not. :KEK:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
it'd be nice if the next story was a new game altogether and not a Kinetic story revolving around the twins...unless it's gonna be an extension to this story of how they interact with MC and Dom.

out of curiosity though. is dev going to keep making games with choices or just switching to Kinetic VNs from now on?

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
Gallery Unlocker for Amore Tech [v0.5R]
Download:MEGA

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.If you like the game consider supporting dev on his .
please update

• Angry
Reactions: Maericke and Balu83

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
What!? Another lame ass ending for a game that got rarely updated!? No... That couldn't be! Who could have expected this unforeseeable turn of events!?

... Well shit. Can't say I didn't see this coming but it sure doesn't make it any less disappointing.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So what kind of ending/endings were there and who can the MC end up with? The reason I asked is because a long time ago I remember some mentioning of a harem path, but it has been a long time since I checked since then, only recently when I saw 'completed' beside the game.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes