Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
You will play as a character called Sirus.... Lost my interest right there.. it may be your baby but dont force the viewer to be your chosen character.. at least give them the choice to have some attachment to the character intead of forcing that upon them right from the get go

Reactions: Sirnoobicus
May 27, 2017
You will play as a character called Sirus.... Lost my interest right there.. it may be your baby but dont force the viewer to be your chosen character.. at least give them the choice to have some attachment to the character intead of forcing that upon them right from the get go
It's been a while since I last played this, but I remember being able to change the MC's name. You should definitely try this out: older MC, more competent & confident, much better than the shy, unconfident teenage manlets we usually see in VNs.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
If you mean the secretary lady, she gets what she deserves. Plus she is hardly a love interest but more of an onahole.
I have basically zero knowledge on this game so any explanation is welcome. Wouldn't mind if you spoil it and say what love interests we can end up with. I personally prefer harem endings, but I am curious what kind was in this one.

Reactions: Horagen81

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I have enjoyed this very much. do not remember ntr though. as his non love interest getting banged is not ntr to me but maybe by the def rules that apply. try it what is the worst that can happen? you do not like the mc bangin some twins? thanks for the share and good luck with the next project.

Reactions: Soulafein

SkuIt

Oct 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's it? and here I was worried when i was scrolling and saw NTR on the forum of this game lol

Not that i hate NTR. Each of us have our own little fetishes but I hoped it would atleast be optional if there even was one which in this case there isn't any NTR. Glad I easily found the answer ;D

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hello Everyone - this is my first game, I hope you all like it. Thanks for everyone here at F95 for helping with the process and answering all the questions i had regarding daz and renpy. thanks so much!
Thank you for this opportunity, many tags happy to review.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes