May 5, 2018
Would've appreciated a more complete ending; maybe elaborating more on how MC took down the mob boss (not saying it'd be easy, but I think the dev has talent for it).

More importantly, I would've liked to see each character get their due outs - especially Melissa. She is the character who developed the most throughout the story. We should've seen something with her at the end.

Not certain what happened to Damien. Thought we could've saw something with Sonya and Andrea. Maybe a close out on the projects and status of the company. The beef between Piper and Sonya was never clarified nor what Piper was doing for Dom that caused those two to work together.

I've seen games with rushed endings. This didn't feel like one. Just wish the Dev took a lil more time in completing the story.

May 5, 2018
Honestly if you like romance then this game is 100% not for you. Married or not. :KEK:
I wouldn't say "100% not for someone who likes romance." Avery's path was kinda romantic. There is love between MC and Dom, compassion at times for Melissa, and a notable level of care and respect for the love interests.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I wouldn't say "100% not for someone who likes romance." Avery's path was kinda romantic. There is love between MC and Dom, compassion at times for Melissa, and a notable level of care and respect for the love interests.
The general tone of the VN is not for people who are looking for romance. Is there a little bit of romance? Sure but for someone who only likes romance its not a VN to play because they will have to through too much other stuff that might even upset them.

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
Have to say rather disapointed but the quick ending. Seemed a bit rushed.

That being said big thanks to the dev to keep us entertained.

May 5, 2018
The general tone of the VN is not for people who are looking for romance. Is there a little bit of romance? Sure but for someone who only likes romance its not a VN to play because they will have to through too much other stuff that might even upset them.
I guess we can agree to disagree, because sure, it isn't romance focused, but it is definitely not anti-romance(i.e. games like Raptus - from what I gather; I never played it). If someone only wants romance games they wouldn't even consider this game in the first place due to the lack of romance tag.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, that was quick and unexplained. The story was half baked in the end, it felt sudden and not really logical.
It's a shame that it had to come to this in the end but we know the dev went through many developing obstacles.
So thank you very much for giving players some of the hottest female characters you will find. Sam and Piper were crazy sexy, Avery is absolutely amazing (I would have liked to see more of her :( ) and of course, Dominique is one top tier wife. I love her model, so unique and appealing.

Good luck with your next project, WRITE THE WHOLE STORY BEFORE YOU START ANYTHING ELSE, and I'm looking forward to seeing you back with more memorable unwarranted violence :ROFLMAO: and lewd moments :D

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Kinda
Since the last update, released:

a full mini game
3 comics
2 full kinetic games

There is a lot of content released, I’ve been giving it out to patreons first then free for everyone
Hi Can we get the links for all these in the F95zone. I couldn't find any in site except The Peeper. And once i found in this thread the links are dead.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Question concerning downloads guys:
are there missing renders, cause I downloaded from svscomics and they were missed from the archive:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Question concerning downloads guys:
are there missing renders, cause I downloaded from svscomics and they were missed from the archive:
Yes. And there's also one audio track missing if my memory serves me.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes