SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Is it skippable? I'am not really into voyeur, even more if it's someone MC is banging.
Actually... it has been a while... but I don't think you actually even see it. The MC walks into the office and it has already happened. But I could be wrong... as I said, it has been a while.

Masqu

Nov 3, 2018
Link dont work

Unofficial Android Port of:

Amore Tech [v1.0]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

ahihi12

Jun 24, 2017
Unofficial Android Port of:

Amore Tech [v1.0]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Link die :((

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Played through once, saved at significant choice offers. Its appealing, but could be better. I suggest: animate some scenes. Smooth out the word flow, decent background story. Comment: I had suspected Dominque to be the inside source of leaks.
Get an English speaking native to correct: Spelling, grammer, and sentence structure. Thank you for the opportunity to view your game, I will play the sequel. If you wish, count me as an endorsement for you product, before retail offer, and higher ratings, look at the suggestions, and look at some of the comments here, unless they are dickwads, you can glean valuable input as the fans of F95zone.to do buy product too. I watch some on steam games even after the free tours here as the download speeds are better on their platform. (copy pasted from sequel [amore heist), where I mistakenly placed it.

May 5, 2018
short story of the twins and MC at the pool, the renders are horribly flawed though. One nude model has the indentions from a swimsuit throughout the entirity of the scene and it looks horrible.
I downloaded the update and replayed through the whole game and both endings but never saw these "pool days". Where/when are these scenes? At the end or in the middle of the game?

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes