3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Could you please add A option route for Elsa's path that does not force the [player] m.c to convince her to bang 5 customer's? Some of us are not into that . All I am asking for is a alternat Route that avoids convincing her to bang 5 customer's [sharing ]I am just asking for the option [A] share or option not to share

Last edited:

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Why does the download not include all of the images? Some of the ones that I see in online versions aren't there.

Sergellato

Jan 16, 2022
So, the code there is bugged. It's written to look for exactly 200 relationship points, instead of 200 or more. Attached zip contains a fixed html. Also incorporates Black Xoul's fix for the mom's ass grabbing scene.
Do we still need to implement this ourselves? Live, did dev fixed it in updates?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
There is no incest content in this game. You are adopted.
:unsure: I am curious as to why there is no incest in this game if the dev does not even use patreon but only subscribestar where we know perfectly well that incest is not banned as it is on patreon.

Nov 15, 2021
Playing offline and this is still a problem
Yeah, I just moved on. This guy was kind of okayish but not worth messing with bugs like this. I'll come back to it if stuff is ever fixed.

Edit: Fwiw, shutting an re-opening my browser for once managed to get me back to the start screen. But I've got a bug where it stops displaying the day of the week so a lot of stuff can't be triggered. Basically stuck on a weekend so can never go to my company or anything. Any fix for this?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes