memerrerer

Mar 11, 2019
Dang that's great news, but he went a while between work this time. "Said personal life" i don't by that cuz he normally made 3 projects a year.
I leaked the last one but not doing for this one.
Anyone else that gets it I encourage wait a few days so they can make some good money so we get faster releases.
I suggest if you guys like the artist to support release for this one.

Just went back and watched previous in series and damn...I will be supporting but not dropping leak.

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
Dang that's great news, but he went a while between work this time. "Said personal life" i don't by that cuz he normally made 3 projects a year.
I leaked the last one but not doing for this one.
Anyone else that gets it I encourage wait a few days so they can make some good money so we get faster releases.
I suggest if you guys like the artist to support release for this one.

Just went back and watched previous in series and damn...I will be supporting but not dropping leak.
Always thought we should wait at least a week like on 8muses.

• Angry
Reactions: Witcher799

Kirarax180

Sep 15, 2018
FYI: Release of the new movie was moved to November 5th. Quote from the article at Affect3D.com:

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! We’ve just been informed of an unexpected hiccup with this animation which will require us to delay the release date. We’ve coordinated with Amusteven and settled on November 5th as the new release date. We understand this is a fair bit longer to wait, so we apologize for hyping you up too early, but this one really came out of left field. We’ll keep you posted if anything changes, but for now please expect the release of Velna: Rohella Delusion on Saturday, November 5th, 2022.

kings75

Dec 9, 2018
Nice I finally found the guy, I seen some random futa on PH without a names years ago bad quality. So he only did those 2 futa vids no other?

Last edited:

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
Compared to Rohella Returned, that was short. No BJ, not as many angles, no insertions. Is this actually the whole thing?

Reactions: vutaboss
May 3, 2020
Yea this was a humongous let down, i actually bought this and i kinda want my money back. While i appreciated the voice acting, the animation itself was definitely lacking. Not only was this too short, which to be fair so were the other Rohella's but this one just felt rushed. No insertions, jump cuts to different positions, some wonky physics compared to his other works, 1 cumshot and the sex just felt impact-less. This feels unfinished and is made all the more worse when you consider that this was his longest development to date. Which we can assume started in December last year, compared to TF2 which is double the length, has 2 versions, isn't just mere sex loops, has insertions, multiple cumshots and was finished in 6 months, mentioning it right after releasing the last Rohella. Idk man, i hope this isn't an indicator if of what TF3 is going to be like but it has me worried.

Reactions: vutaboss
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes