sexybear

Dec 24, 2019
Yea this was a humongous let down, i actually bought this and i kinda want my money back. While i appreciated the voice acting, the animation itself was definitely lacking. Not only was this too short, which to be fair so were the other Rohella's but this one just felt rushed. No insertions, jump cuts to different positions, some wonky physics compared to his other works, 1 cumshot and the sex just felt impact-less. This feels unfinished and is made all the more worse when you consider that this was his longest development to date. Which we can assume started in December last year, compared to TF2 which is double the length, has 2 versions, isn't just mere sex loops, has insertions, multiple cumshots and was finished in 6 months, mentioning it right after releasing the last Rohella. Idk man, i hope this isn't an indicator if of what TF3 is going to be like but it has me worried.
looking at the price tag, TF2=$21, Delusion=$14.95
there are big price difference, that explained the quality between the two video.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
When my friend asked me whats assassin creed valhalla, i told him it's just more assassin creed he's like oh ok. When he asked whats rohella delusion, I told him it's just more rohella he's like oh ok. :(

Aug 31, 2020
1 (28).gif That's my dude right there!!

Say what you guys thought about the anims, but I can appreciate when there's a FutaXGirl vid and the Futa ain't that WeirdAssBizarreHorribleLookingShit or a LookingMan with tits :KEK:

but just like
Rohella, she's Beautiful, man!! :love:
and for that, there were great!!
(cant believe there wasn't a kiss on the start :cry: )

Reactions: sexybear

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
Velna - Rohella Delusion 60 fps :
Who still has this file?
The link expired~
-------------------------------
Tight-Fantasy 2-Alternative 60FPS
I didn't see this file either, who owns it??

Last edited:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Who still has this file?
The link expired~
-------------------------------
Tight-Fantasy 2-Alternative 60FPS
I didn't see this file either, who owns it??
Velna - Rohella Delusion 60 fps :

i don't have Tight-Fantasy 2-Alternative but the "default" one in 60fps:

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
Velna - Rohella Delusion 60 fps : MEGA

i don't have Tight-Fantasy 2-Alternative but the "default" one in 60fps: MEGA
Thank you so much~

Tight-Fantasy 2 You this is the normal version, there is another version.
Another version with a watermark.
Don't know who has the version without watermark.

Last edited:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Im not expecting much from part 3 anyway, but i hope they get better regardless.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes