The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added ReADA
renewed all mirrors
And I added artist's twitter link, in case someone didn't know they has it

1.png

Thanks ZACK1775 for your time and sharing!
15$ jeez... who tf sells their stuff on Affect3D in 2023...

I sneaked in one Pixeldrain link, it got instant DMCA, but not the others I made and didn't used :ROFLMAO: 4x.gif

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Amusteven is really a consistent source of good long-form animations.

ReADA is probably the weakest title in a long time, though. Dialogue lines get repeated verbatim more than once. The animation concludes with Ada begging for a creampie in her womb...while doing anal. On top of that, the monster is distractingly grotesque. But even this is better than what most animators are doing. B-

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
the voice actress sucked all the fun from it.
first, she voiced all amusteven's work, i'm fed up at this point.
two, her voice sounds passive, masochism. although it fits the situation, it doesn't fit the character.

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
from an old tweet

Nelesie tried to do animation but gave up halfway. So i pick it up & continue the animation. Simple monster short animation, 80% done. Featuring Ada Wong
☺️
A good way to refresh my mind before continue work on Tight Fantasy 3 (will try to finish TF3 before FF7 Rebirth release)

i dunno why they bothered but okay, it just kinda looks like their older work pretty basic "a thing fucks a girl and cums at the end", honestly you could of fooled me into thinking thats Tifa wearing a wig at this point.

15$ jeez... who tf sells their stuff on Affect3D in 2023...
so they don't crowdfund at all for reasons whatever they are, no patreon, subscribestar etc.. feel like they'd better off if they did tho. i guess they think its better this way i dunno maybe someone can ask them :giggle:

hansiwolf2022

May 23, 2021
ReAda by Amusteven...what a great and lovely Monsterfuck "BONEHARD" by Words, the best Monsterfuck Animation i see. Camera Angels, Slowmotion effeckts everthing in perfekt time....great Job... well done.. ReADA[(009241)202318-23].JPG ReADA[(010531)2023-05-28-20-19-47].JPG

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Amusteven's talent feels wasted on these generic monster rape sequences when he's putting out amazing stuff like Velna and TF.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018

ReADA is probably the weakest title in a long time, though. Dialogue lines get repeated verbatim more than once. The animation concludes with Ada begging for a creampie in her womb...while doing anal. On top of that, the monster is distractingly grotesque. But even this is better than what most animators are doing. B-
Perfect review, completely agree. Ada and RE is always a winning combo but this is just mediocre. Was hoping to see some impregnation or something of consequence of mutant copulation but alas.. the voice actress wasn't as annoying as was the looping ambient music and the stupidity of the dialog as written, they're things no woman would say in that situation.

It's also comical how overproportioned the character model was and the fact that she's in a sweater swimsuit makes you eyeroll. The face is fairly close but still has that anime tinge to it.

HandySocks

Apr 19, 2021

Great review. I wished he did something with his black canery model. Imagine smashing on the rooftop and green arrow shows up at the end asked why are you late lol

Requiem131

May 19, 2021

I agree, I think this has been one of his worst jobs but it still is on top tier compared to most of them out there. But the monster doesn't do it for me, the lines as you pointed out make little sense a lot of the time, and it keeps on repeating the asme animations for a long time just with an added line here and there that add little to it. Even though I like long scenes (the longer the better) I think this one could easily have 1 or 2 minutes shaved off and it would actually make it better.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes