r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
dont know,never even tried the game after i found out you have no control over mc right off the bat,looks to me this is the type of game where you're forced fed content regardless of what you like just for ''story purposes''
It's basically a kinetic novel that has a shit ton useless steps to do anything.

c4td0g

Oct 8, 2017
I am still not getting 21, 22 and 26/27 - I guess I need to complete 21 first. but the wlakthrough is not really helpfull - sadly..

Beverly

Jul 16, 2019
I tried to play further with my save it look this version is buged. Maybe somebody try it from beginning and can tell if he have aso the bugs or not.

Archievement 25 was solved and normal it have to be open

The other problem is you can´t raise Sybil`s Lust because William don´t appear a second time in the sauna (tried a week). [Archievement 26 & 27 ]

Archievement 25, 26 & 27 I think you can solve it possibly how I wrote

Walkthrough Amy's Lust Hotel 0.4
Mein Englisch ist nicht sehr gut, gibt es überhaupt eine Lösung für 26 und 27 ? Ich komm einfach nicht weiter...........

Beverly

Jul 16, 2019
I tried to play further with my save it look this version is buged. Maybe somebody try it from beginning and can tell if he have aso the bugs or not.

Archievement 25 was solved and normal it have to be open

The other problem is you can´t raise Sybil`s Lust because William don´t appear a second time in the sauna (tried a week). [Archievement 26 & 27 ]

Archievement 25, 26 & 27 I think you can solve it possibly how I wrote

Walkthrough Amy's Lust Hotel 0.4
Mein Englisch ist nicht gut, gibt es überhaupt eine Lösung für 26 und 27 ? Ich komm einfach nicht weiter..........

slowride454

Sep 13, 2018
I can't even get the bitch to talk about the hotel to get the first damn trophy so I can call the stupid ad agency.

Jacob82

Jan 1, 2019
I followed the walkthrough, it said "talk to Isabelle about hotel when she is in management, go to your room and call the agency", but "call the agency"didn't exist in the game.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
As a user of common sense I can say with a degree of certainty that the protag isn't going to be the one getting anyone else pregnant.

Depends who you ask. I wouldn't play a straight female protag. Men do nothing for me sexually so a female protag with no lesbian options is a waste of time for me.
As a male who can play female protagonist games(prefer them to some degree) I can play games where there's men involved but I REALLY like there to be lesbian action. Especially if the MC is a virgin. Another female should be taking that, preferably. :sneaky:

Reactions: SlowDance

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Lots of bugs and errors. Developer console is full of them just opening the options screen, which is completely black with a couple gray squares. Apparently all of the assets are improperly named. Even after fixing all the filename typos, it still complains about Masks/undefined.png and Pictures/Message.png (the first one is a bug, the second doesn't exist at all). I'm surprised it runs at all with multiple syntax errors in boot.js... The options screen itself does nothing, which is probably related to said syntax errors.

That being the options screen... I'm pretty sure the of the game will be more of the same.

I don't care whether you prefer CamelCase or lowercase, at least be consistent...

I give up... I spent two hours clicking around, fixing filenames as I went. With the walkthrough on another monitor. Everybody keeps repeating the same dialogs. If you are lucky, a new dialog option materializes out of thin air for no reason whatsoever (eg. voicemail about the pidgeons, the "hotel" option of Isabelle). Its infuriating when the hints you do get are false (eg. going to the living room on Thursday morning as told will reveal a very empty room).

This is terrible gameplay. It's like you are in a room with 30 buttons, 29 of which do nothing whatsoever and you only get to press one every 15 seconds (switching between locations is slow).

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes