AmyHogan

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2018
Lots of bugs and errors. Developer console is full of them just opening the options screen, which is completely black with a couple gray squares. Apparently all of the assets are improperly named. Even after fixing all the filename typos, it still complains about Masks/undefined.png and Pictures/Message.png (the first one is a bug, the second doesn't exist at all). I'm surprised it runs at all with multiple syntax errors in boot.js... The options screen itself does nothing, which is probably related to said syntax errors.

That being the options screen... I'm pretty sure the of the game will be more of the same.

I don't care whether you prefer CamelCase or lowercase, at least be consistent...

I give up... I spent two hours clicking around, fixing filenames as I went. With the walkthrough on another monitor. Everybody keeps repeating the same dialogs. If you are lucky, a new dialog option materializes out of thin air for no reason whatsoever (eg. voicemail about the pidgeons, the "hotel" option of Isabelle). Its infuriating when the hints you do get are false (eg. going to the living room on Thursday morning as told will reveal a very empty room).

This is terrible gameplay. It's like you are in a room with 30 buttons, 29 of which do nothing whatsoever and you only get to press one every 15 seconds (switching between locations is slow).

Errors in the console are false positives that do not compromise the game.

As for your two hours clicking around I'm sorry, but Amy's lust hotel is not a simple visual novel , for this reason you may encounter some difficulty in the gameplay.

Currently there are about two thousand images and thousands of lines of dialogue, I am surprised that you failed to move forward in two hours.

Reactions: NorthernGent

AmyHogan

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2018
I followed the walkthrough, it said "talk to Isabelle about hotel when she is in management, go to your room and call the agency", but "call the agency"didn't exist in the game.
After talk to Isabelle about hotel go to Amy's room and use the smartphone on the desk.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
After talk to Isabelle about hotel go to Amy's room and use the smartphone on the desk.
I had to talk to Isabelle multiple times until I finally received the ability to use the smartphone. Once I was able to call, I did so and made an appointment. Thursday arrived yet nobody was waiting in the living room. Called again (not sure why you can but okay) and again, living room remained empty.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Errors in the console are false positives that do not compromise the game.
False positives.... right... so this is what the option screen looks like to me:

1568416833538.png

And this is why:

Code:
Live2D 2.1.00_1
live2d.min.js:2 profile : Desktop
live2d.min.js:2   [PROFILE_NAME] = Desktop
live2d.min.js:2   [USE_ADJUST_TRANSLATION] = false
live2d.min.js:2   [USE_CACHED_POLYGON_IMAGE] = false
live2d.min.js:2   [EXPAND_W] = 2
boot.js:5 Invalid asm.js: Unexpected token
Rubik-Regular.woff:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
resources/Graphics/P…ond-small-off.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/msg-diamond-small-off.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/msg-diamond-small-off
resources/Graphics/P…mond-small-on.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/msg-diamond-small-on.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/msg-diamond-small-on
resources/Graphics/P…ond-small-off.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/msg-diamond-small-off.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
resources/Graphics/P…mond-small-on.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/msg-diamond-small-on.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
resources/Graphics/P…settings_idle.jpg:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/settings_idle.jpg net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/settings_idle
resources/Graphics/P…ettings_hover.jpg:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/settings_hover.jpg net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/settings_hover
resources/Graphics/Masks/undefined.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Masks/undefined.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Masks/undefined
resources/Graphics/P…firm_saveload.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/prompt_confirm_saveload.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/prompt_confirm_saveload
resources/Graphics/P…s/prompt_quit.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/prompt_quit.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/prompt_quit
resources/Graphics/P…tures/Message.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/Message.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/Message
resources/Graphics/P…ompt_yes_idle.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/Prompt_yes_idle.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/Prompt_yes_idle
resources/Graphics/P…rompt_no_idle.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/prompt_no_idle.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/prompt_no_idle
resources/Graphics/P…mpt_yes_Hover.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/Prompt_yes_Hover.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/Prompt_yes_Hover
The file resources/Graphics/Pictures/Prompt_yes_Hover.png for example, as defined in the data files:
Bash:
$ grep Prompt_yes_Hover *.js
2379347586025344D738BEE5A39A37A44990.json.js:                            "name": "Prompt_yes_Hover",
RESOURCES.json.js:            "Graphics/Pictures/Prompt_yes_Hover": ".png",
Can't be found because its actually called Prompt_Yes_Hover.png.

The syntax error boot.js:5 Invalid asm.js: Unexpected token is probably what renders the various controls inoperable. All I can do is press the tutorial button, back and main menu (this was after I fixed all the filenames). The void 0 looks pretty suspicious...

1568417421580.png

These issues are not just limited to the options screen... people went missing from the restaurant and various other places because of missing assets. But I guess invisible people are fine~

zergos

Jan 3, 2018
There's nothing about call agency in this game only voice mail button appeared when i clicked to smartphone.
And yeah talking about consultant with aunt has done.

AmyHogan

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2018
False positives.... right... so this is what the option screen looks like to me:

View attachment 400239

And this is why:

Code:
Live2D 2.1.00_1
live2d.min.js:2 profile : Desktop
live2d.min.js:2   [PROFILE_NAME] = Desktop
live2d.min.js:2   [USE_ADJUST_TRANSLATION] = false
live2d.min.js:2   [USE_CACHED_POLYGON_IMAGE] = false
live2d.min.js:2   [EXPAND_W] = 2
boot.js:5 Invalid asm.js: Unexpected token
Rubik-Regular.woff:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
resources/Graphics/P…settings_idle.jpg:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/settings_idle.jpg net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/settings_idle
resources/Graphics/P…ettings_hover.jpg:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/settings_hover.jpg net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/settings_hover
resources/Graphics/Masks/undefined.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Masks/undefined.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Masks/undefined
resources/Graphics/P…firm_saveload.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/prompt_confirm_saveload.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/prompt_confirm_saveload
resources/Graphics/P…s/prompt_quit.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/prompt_quit.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/prompt_quit
resources/Graphics/P…tures/Message.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/Message.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/Message
resources/Graphics/P…ompt_yes_idle.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/Prompt_yes_idle.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/Prompt_yes_idle
resources/Graphics/P…rompt_no_idle.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/prompt_no_idle.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/prompt_no_idle
resources/Graphics/P…mpt_yes_Hover.png:1 GET chrome-extension://kjagmhcgaifmfpidfibhaiomfegdfamd/resources/Graphics/Pictures/Prompt_yes_Hover.png net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
ENGINE.js:1 CANNOT LOAD IMAGE: Graphics/Pictures/Prompt_yes_Hover
The file resources/Graphics/Pictures/Prompt_yes_Hover.png for example, as defined in the data files:
Bash:
$ grep Prompt_yes_Hover *.js
2379347586025344D738BEE5A39A37A44990.json.js:                            "name": "Prompt_yes_Hover",
RESOURCES.json.js:            "Graphics/Pictures/Prompt_yes_Hover": ".png",
Can't be found because its actually called Prompt_Yes_Hover.png.

The syntax error boot.js:5 Invalid asm.js: Unexpected token is probably what renders the various controls inoperable. All I can do is press the tutorial button, back and main menu (this was after I fixed all the filenames). The void 0 looks pretty suspicious...

View attachment 400247

These issues are not just limited to the options screen... people went missing from the restaurant and various other places because of missing assets. But I guess invisible people are fine~

I don't know why it happens to you, I don't think there are other players with this problem. What version are you playing?
Could you have downloaded it badly?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I don't know why it happens to you, I don't think there are other players with this problem. What version are you playing?
Could you have downloaded it badly?
I use Linux.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Do not play this game. It's bugged beyond belief, smartphone will not let me call the consultant no matter how many times I talk to isabelle. I've played old versions, it's not worth it, it's a million steps to get really, really short scenes. If they work at all, mostly they don't trigger right. Navigations and design is horrible, almost none of the rooms have a purpose. Walk-through won't help because events bug out. This dev is more interested in frustrating puzzles than their own story.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Do not play this game. It's bugged beyond belief, smartphone will not let me call the consultant no matter how many times I talk to isabelle. I've played old versions, it's not worth it, it's a million steps to get really, really short scenes. If they work at all, mostly they don't trigger right. Navigations and design is horrible, almost none of the rooms have a purpose. Walk-through won't help because events bug out. This dev is more interested in frustrating puzzles than their own story.
I started complete new so I can´t say if a bug came when you use your old save.

When you started new the only bug is with the camera (pc) and nothing else.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes