ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
linux is not supported, it surprises me that the game starts up. Amy's lust hotel works only on windows, 32 bit windows and mac.
Well, I'm happy to inform you that Visual Novel Maker does indeed support Linux as well as many other platforms! This is primarily because underneath it is a web app bundled with Chromium.

Multiple Game Package Options
You can build games for multiple OSes and Devices
  • HTML5 / Web
  • Windows 32/64 Bit
  • Linux Ubuntu 32/64 Bit
  • OS X 32/64 Bit
  • SteamOS
  • Android
  • iOS
Just... need to keep in mind that several of those platforms are not as forgiving as Windows :)

Reactions: pootin

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I started complete new so I can´t say if a bug came when you use your old save.

When you started new the only bug is with the camera (pc) and nothing else.
Incorrect. Starting new, there is no way to call the consultant. Talked to isabelle 100 times at every possible time of day, exhausted every conversation. Got jack fucking shit, the smart phone only gives the voice mail option.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Incorrect. Starting new, there is no way to call the consultant. Talked to isabelle 100 times at every possible time of day, exhausted every conversation. Got jack fucking shit, the smart phone only gives the voice mail option.
You write a bullshit the Game work right. When you have done A,B,C then you have Option D. When you don´t solve A,B,C you see never Option D.

When you read the change log he fixed some bugs before because some trigger wasn´t correct (old version).

I am not sure if the trigger from 32 & 33 are 100% correct.

I was not sure if I can solve it with my old save (because 4.0 was buggy and I was not sure what save are 100% before) so I began new and it is playable. I got all Achievements without problems.

And I made the walkthrough and changed the text to make it more clear because a lot of people don´t use their brain.

Then you think you find a bug write to the producer and don´t write a bullshit about the game and the producer.

By a lot of other Games when you report a bug in this forum or write with the producer you see sometimes the only problem are yourself because you make something wrong or you haven´t done something.

When you played after my Walkthrough 0.4.6 from beginning and started new and you have the problem write to the producer and ask him. Send him your save and ask him why this and this not trigger by your save. Bug reporting is to make the Game better and when the Game producer have interest in a working game he fix aso the bugs then they are real bugs !!!

Then you reported fake bugs and it is clear you play a pirated game and say only bullshit and send a working save this is then your problem. And the free version is 0.1.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmyHogan

AmyHogan

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2018
I followed the walkthrough, it said "talk to Isabelle about hotel when she is in management, go to your room and call the agency", but "call the agency"didn't exist in the game.
On Amy's phone you find "Advertising agency" I tried from different saves and starting new game and all work.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
On Amy's phone you find "Advertising agency" I tried from different saves and starting new game and all work.
Not for me, maybe something does not work because of operating system difference? New save, fresh download, tried everything do-able in game.

To the fanboys:

It's very frustrating to report a problem, only for a cavalcade of butt hurt fanboys jumping out of the woodwork to say "well you just didn't follow the walkthrough" or "you didn't think of something" in long posts full of broken english. Yes I did use all the walkthroughs, that's the most obvious thing to do before reporting a bug. And yes, I went above and beyond the call of duty to try literally everything to make it trigger. Talking to everyone at every possible times of day, triggering every possible conversation. You aren't helping the dev when you try to make excuses, as if you'll get brownie points by saying "most perfect game EVAH!" You prevent them from getting all the kinks worked out. This is a problem that extends to not just this game, it's happening all over the place.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Not for me, maybe something does not work because of operating system difference? New save, fresh download, tried everything do-able in game.

To the fanboys:

It's very frustrating to report a problem, only for a cavalcade of butt hurt fanboys jumping out of the woodwork to say "well you just didn't follow the walkthrough" or "you didn't think of something" in long posts full of broken english. Yes I did use all the walkthroughs, that's the most obvious thing to do before reporting a bug. And yes, I went above and beyond the call of duty to try literally everything to make it trigger. Talking to everyone at every possible times of day, triggering every possible conversation. You aren't helping the dev when you try to make excuses, as if you'll get brownie points by saying "most perfect game EVAH!" You prevent them from getting all the kinks worked out. This is a problem that extends to not just this game, it's happening all over the place.
It is a different if the bug is from the producer or it is from the engine and so on.

We have a lot of games (normal all people must known not newbies) that old game saves can produce bugs like hell and that have not all time the blame from the producer it is the problem from the game engine (a lot of time).

When somebody tell the game have a lot of bugs and don´t download it why you have to tell this bullshit.

A Version have bugs then write it and good. When you don´t like it wrote the producer why you don´t like it.

Before 0.4.0 you can unlock all and with 0.4.6 it is aso possible. The versions between I haven´t played.

Not all like me have english as home language so you have this problem in a lot of games and you can see it. When you have English as home language you can help game producer or you must think about that a game producer can afford a professional game language translator only when he have enough patreons.

A lot of games haven´t enough patreons and it is a hobby. The most must learn the game engine and how they can improve it and they spend a lot of money and time in it and it is outrageous then a pirate talk only bullshit about a game this is bad for business and maybe can cost him new patreons.

We have had a lot of ass-kisser then they like the pics and don´t see the bugs they say the game is great and so on. When a game producer don´t try to fix the bugs (or change the engine) you have the problem the bugs get more and after a time it have so many gamebreaking bugs that it is unplayble (you can search for the games and count all ass-kisser). And when you read the topic the game was so great why it is abandoned and you think what brainless people.

So it is a very high difference from a producer that fix game bugs and somebody he don´t fix bugs and the patreons are like a milk cow. By renpy games we have sometimes fan patches that fix these bugs (when I am right I have seen no fan patch from other game engines).

The most from you that weep around here the game have bugs I haven´t seen at the discord channel from the producer to report bugs. Sometimes have it aso to do what pc/mac or whatever you have or how old it is. If you need a free program or whatever.

For example I wrote with HornyMonster about his game (here was no walkthrough and my help question (no spam questions) get no answers, you find a lot of people they talked they have played it to the end [and have no time to help other players].

As free player you can´t get all cgs. So I asked for example: A5,A8,C2,F3 I can´t get and he told me I must normally get A5,C2,F3 so I tried it out to get them. C2 I get. the other not. Asked again and send my save if he is right when he say the game is not buggy I can´t get A5&F3. F3 I don´t find the trigger he tell me where and how I can find it. A5 you are right this works not correct I fix it in the next version.

Where was all players that played the game to the end????? (found no bugs help nobody and maybe wee here around by other games). Think about it when you think it is a bug ask here if others have aso the problem. Ask the producer. We know aso that sometimes you can get game AD only as a buged version and the producer tells sorry only the pirated version have bugs not my version (around 95% is only 1 source that give it away and you can see it when the pirated version is buggy you get to 99% no bug free version) !!! And you can be lucky when you can download from him free versions.

Not all time when you have problems with the game or walkthrough you get answers. A lot of them or spammer tell how easy it is and so on. And I can say as a not english home language speaker not all games are easy to play for us and when somebody need help he need help.

In this game I tried it out a lot of people have problems with it and said they prove it only with a walkthrough. When I play a game I can aso write a walkthrough (this game is not easy and I tried a lot to find out why and when I get a achievement). This game you can´t skip through to the end you need time.

Last edited:

saralittle

Jun 18, 2019
Game is broken, all content is in a chain locked behind Ad agency and it never fires.
on windows 10, tried down loading 6 times, not a down load error.i get 3 options for Isabelle.
1) the baby
2) that maybe it not the right job for her.
3) the budget, and talking to a consultant, to wich she says says she will think about it, and nothing else ever fires . phone in room has two options
1) voice mail
2) cancel

Last edited:
Reactions: ltpika

Jacob82

Jan 1, 2019
Game is broken, all content is in a chain locked behind Ad agency and it never fires.
on windows 10, tried down loading 6 times, not a down load error.i get 3 options for Isabelle.
1) the baby
2) that maybe it not the right job for her.
3) the budget, and talking to a consultant, to wich she says says she will think about it, and nothing else ever fires . phone in room has two options
1) voice mail
2) cancel
Yes, I tried to explain.

saralittle

Jun 18, 2019
no offence to the dev. i do understand they are learning and have a real life/job. but the fan boys need to stop so the dev can get accurate feed back and know something is wrong with it. will re down load again lates ver. and post a you tube if needed/ allowed here and it would help the dev find the prob.

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
if i open the camera on amy's notebook i get a blackscreen, don't know if mentioned before so sorry

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
Talked to Isabelle multiple times when she was in Management. ~1/3 times she mentions a consultant.
Went to my room like the walktrough stated and tried to use the phone to call this mysterious agency; but the option never showed up, only voicemail which was always empty. Other objects also do not let me call someone unless I overlooked something.

Seems to me advancement is impossible right now :/

Reactions: datdude4596

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
does anyone know the numbers for cheat..manda please.valeu..game goes a little slow..but liked it so far..kkkk

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes