AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Thank you... I was looking at your walkthrough from the beggining... the thing is that it just doesn't work for me (wednesday late morning or any other day and time)... It's wierd... I'll just wait for couple more versions and see if it resolve itself :D
have the same problem... cant use the video and cant tamper the sauna temp

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I just saw the 'lesbian' tag. Can we actually play as lesbian or there any lesbian content found?

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
I tried to follow the walkthrough but still can't finish these three.. What am I missing? What do I have to do to finish them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Is it just me or are there loads of files with CRC mismatch errors?

Edit: Nevermind my version of 7-zip was too old.

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
09) For getting Amy to fuck William you need to talk with him about the rose again after you got the essence.
13) To get a rose petal you need to go to garden and then choose the left path to be able to get a rose petal
where can I find essence?

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
where can I find essence?
I assumed you already had it because you have finished with the 13) Spread the essence of the Neko-Meling Rose, when you get the Rose petal William will tell you to be carefull and then Amy will fuck him

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
How do I increase Sybils lust? And how do I help Antoine for the third time? I've been trying to help him for the third time every day for a couple of weeks but William never shows up in the sauna as it says in the walkthrough and when I try to tamper with the AC in sauna it says that it has already been tampered with! there's nothing else to do, just wait for William to come back to the sauna. What am I missing?

1579069589563.png

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes