Iamystic

May 21, 2018
Best I can do is 5 birds, sucks. didn't really see anything changed in update, who is mysterious bookkeeper I cant find them

SinnedBad

Jul 26, 2018
I don't expect an inexperienced developer to get everything right.
With the tools at our disposal, basically anyone with a little time and willingness to learn can make a AVN game.
In fact, people should do that, if they have a passion for it. I applaud it. And I will never criticise a game that's free
and clearly a passion project, that would exist even if no one paid for it.

But there are far too many people with no credentials at all, with no good will built up over a certain amount of time presenting their first game immediately with a patreon page and I think that's just brazen and unprofessional.

If you're going to ask people for money, you either should have already made a name for yourself with some free content or you have to be able to show right from the start, that you're a professional and/or bring something unique and new to the table.

And you know, what does not instill confidence in your professionalism?

When the name of the protagonist on your start screen (AMI with an "I") doesn't match the name on your Patreon (AMY with a "Y")!!!

It's a small thing, but you can't even get basic stuff like this right, how are people supposed to believe in your project enough to fund it?

I'm just going to post this here, but I could say the same thing for many, many other projects on this site. It's too bad, that there's always enough suckers with too much cash out there, willing to fund projects that will most likely never be completed. Not because I don't like people getting money, but mostly because it encourages grifters. Not saying that this developer is one, but we should ask for a minimum of standards, when developers decide to go commercial.

RyuMidori

Jul 25, 2017
I am kinda shocked that after 8 months of a message saying that there is no sounds playing that there has been no responds of the creator and the fact that i my self am encountering the same bug.

i hope its just a download thing and that i can get a response cause i like the game but the silence kinda kills it for me.

Reactions: Юрий31S83

apk2298

Apr 26, 2018
View attachment 282825

Overview:
Amy is a young student who finds herself running the big family hotel after her grandfather's death. She'll have to fight against her hostile mother and her aunt, taking into account the distrust of her cousins and sisters. Lust hotel is a sandbox whose purpose is to allow Amy, the main character, to increase the prestige of the hotel, solving issues that are not always economic ...
Thread Updated: 2020-01-12
Release Date: 2019-12-20
Developer: Amy
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English, Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the silly question, will there be an Android version?

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Terrible UI on windows 10. My first move in any game is to go to the options and adjust the sound levels. The first bar was vague, second bar needed about a dozen clicks and drags to move it, the third bar failed to respond at all and seemed to lock the thing up completely. I had to use the task manager to kill the process. I didn't try it again, pity really because the characters do look nice.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Err... am i missing something?
Extract and run LustHotel.bat
there is no such file in any of the downloads for some odd reason, I tried all of them.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
FIX FIX FIX FIX,. Fix that options. It is impossible to regulate those witches there.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes