haydut_0023

Jul 11, 2018
How do I increase Sybils lust? And how do I help Antoine for the third time? I've been trying to help him for the third time every day for a couple of weeks but William never shows up in the sauna as it says in the walkthrough and when I try to tamper with the AC in sauna it says that it has already been tampered with! there's nothing else to do, just wait for William to come back to the sauna. What am I missing?

View attachment 517150
how can you temper the sauna ?? i couldnt find it. can you say where it is?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Taken from another side. I updated my walkthrough here to 0.5.2 (look on first side to find the link)

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
is the pregnancy in yet and by that I mean the action NOT the current preggos just so idiots know the difference.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Ok tried it for 2 hours. I give up. According to the walktrough at step 3 I need to watch the pastor from the window at management when he's at the garden. Which he never ever is. When he is at the chapel I cannot use the window as someone is at the management desk at that time every time.

Also no go on the flying rats in the morning at the chapel. No hand option to do something.
That and the 3x clicking to press a button and the lack of hints or direction.....no this game has potential (just like Fallout 76 had :cautious:) but the controls and such will first need a lot of work before content becomes meaningful as there is no way to get to the content because of it.

Will recheck someday.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Right now I have managed to acquire the 32-bit version of 0.5.3 I'm going to get Mac and Android versions today that way all versions get uploaded at the same time

Reactions: DoGGo130

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Walkthrough Amy's Lust Hotel 0.5.2

Are not translated in this Gameversion:The Achievement text from 37&38 and when you repair the tennis court.
wht? walk 0.5.2? but why in page say the game ver 0.5.1

Tusc

Aug 10, 2019
The thread on this forum is up to date:

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes