NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
1) this game is full of bugs

2) the guide is bad

3) hints? suck it

4) i have nothing but time to play this shit game - thanks to the virus - no job & no life

so, come at me! do your worst game!

andrew08642

Jan 19, 2019
As for changes, the only thing I've seen in the pictures/movies that different is a sex scene with amy in the restaurant.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The checklist hasn't been working right in either 0.5.3 or 0.5.4. Things like helping guests and going to school aren't getting checked, and it won't let me shoot birds. In some places checking property it comes up in Italian. Know 2 new events added, but still can't get the Sybil events to launch. Won't repeat night visit with Greta, she isn't in her room after I give her a pill. It often shows Sybil in Jacuzzi area on chart, but never there when I go there.
Is this from the save files it has automatically transferred?
Also, I cleaned up the text in the walk through for 0.5.3 I will attach it.

Reactions: geordie

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
There should be a rule of thumb for all game developers. If you use a feamle name in the game's title, it should be a female protagonist. I half expected this game to end up being about a guy named Howard Johnson.

Reactions: celahir

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
There should be a rule of thumb for all game developers. If you use a feamle name in the game's title, it should be a female protagonist. I half expected this game to end up being about a guy named Howard Johnson.
The protagonist is a female unless there is a huge surprise i'll find later in the game

Odin706

Sep 14, 2019
need help when i start the game the screen goes black and the game never start what do i need to do to get the game to start

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
Just for the Developer if he/she came here: i love the idea of a lust hotel and i like the management part, feels different to other games, but:
-why this games everytime need to be that grindy??
-Why dont go on with the story just day by day?
-Plz give the game a initial quest to better coming in
-A better Map where all the locations are visible would be nice too :)
-Theres a need for a todoo list on you HUD and maybe some description for each quest :)
This would be a very nice game, but actually feels cluncky because of clicking errors, the grindy gameplay and the repetitiv animations. Just to say, still waiting for more! :)
And yeah, sorry cant actually give him some money but time changes. ;)

Reactions: Drew49th and ltpika
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes