DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
Need help with the Antoine part. The walkthrough says click on the camera but i have used the camera at every point of the day on every day of the week but I don't see the option to click on the video.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
There should be a rule of thumb for all game developers. If you use a feamle name in the game's title, it should be a female protagonist. I half expected this game to end up being about a guy named Howard Johnson.
It is all time about Amy what rubbish do you tell.

When you are one from them here that don´t like the Game then write it and don´t play it.

The Game works fine it gives here some spammer they wrote here a rubbish about the game.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1) this game is full of bugs

2) the guide is bad

3) hints? suck it

4) i have nothing but time to play this shit game - thanks to the virus - no job & no life

so, come at me! do your worst game!
Spammer write rubbish.

Maybe moderators read the threads and do something about such people that write rubbish about games.

• Angry
Reactions: ltpika

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Okay... great game, like puzzle games. (y):love:
I did every event beside the fucking 26 and 27, Sybils lust.
I checked the camera whole 7 days in a raw, every hour :ROFLMAO: and nothing...
Nothing wed and fri night in sauna either...
Soo how do you tamper the AC?
Did anybody found a solution?
I saw people asking about it before. Really nobody knows how to do it?
And if i solve all of the events, is there some continuation?

Last edited:

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Spammer write rubbish.

Maybe moderators read the threads and do something about such people that write rubbish about games.
Maybe you should go make a game with less bugs and provide a decent guide then people will not write rubbish about games.

what was that? salt? definitely S A L T

Reactions: zzzlooo

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Maybe you should go make a game with less bugs and provide a decent guide then people will not write rubbish about games.

what was that? salt? definitely S A L T
Use your brain what have I to do as player with the game producer???

Have you smoked your brain away???

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Okay... great game, like puzzle games. (y):love:
I did every event beside the fucking 26 and 27, Sybils lust.
I checked the camera whole 7 days in a raw, every hour :ROFLMAO: and nothing...
Nothing wed and fri night in sauna either...
Soo how do you tamper the AC?
Did anybody found a solution?
I saw people asking about it before. Really nobody knows how to do it?
And if i solve all of the events, is there some continuation?
Upload your save and maybe I found something you haven´t done right (or maybe he changed something light I can´t say because I don´t start all time again). Aso from which version your save is from you play further (I wrote before when I started again from the beginning). Normal it must be not so difficult to find the solution. I play other Games and don´t answer all time to stupid Question read my Guide (from player for players) in the past when somebody say something don´t work it was not correct (hotel and voicemail) and I have better things to do as player to check all time why you are stuck (other players) and when I try it out the only solution was in the past "no problem, the player was lazy (haven´t talked to the persons or try out different things)".

I haven´t seen any dead ends so normal with the help with my guide it must be no problem to play it to the end/place I played it myself.

Saveplace Win 10
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\VNM Lust Hotel\UserData\Default\

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Uploading

Amy's Lust Hotel 0.5.4 achievement bug fix

32bit