AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
45 Amy Sex/"Rape" (5.6 [I think]) & 46 Amy get spanked (5.7). That are the new content if he changed something others I can´t say (Game mechanics or fix untranslated sentences to english).
Could you please provide us a save for that?

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
can someone help me pls? i am not able to get camera installed on my notebook, i have caught nathan masturbating and chose what walkthrough told me to a million times, i ve also tried to talk to him later on every time possible, i also try to make a lot of days pass, wtf?

NOTR3L3VANT

Nov 15, 2018
the fertilizer never comes.. been like two weeks and sis says the same thing "wait a few days". help please.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
can someone help me pls? i am not able to get camera installed on my notebook, i have caught nathan masturbating and chose what walkthrough told me to a million times, i ve also tried to talk to him later on every time possible, i also try to make a lot of days pass, wtf?
sorry if i ask again but i was enjoying the game and now i can't go on :(, no clue at all? I am afraid i have the game bugged. Also,is there a gallery in this game? i remember i found it but not i can't find it anywhere

Jan 13, 2018
Hello, does anyone has save after meeting Emily at school. I started second time the game and I have not meet her, yet.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Thanks for update. I think this is a great game. My option to look at cameras seems to have disappeared with last update, though, so hoping this fixes that and the college bug.

Will80

Feb 28, 2020
Thanks for update. I think this is a great game. My option to look at cameras seems to have disappeared with last update, though, so hoping this fixes that and the college bug.
I played 5.7 from start and cannot get Cameras to load after many visits to Nathan as per wallkthrough and also cannot get Emily to appear after visiting school at every time, on every day, at least three times each. Lastly, for the auditors, my visit to Nathan resulted in the need to meet Emily and did not result in a payment, as described in the walkthrough. Does the payment come after meeting Emily? These are the same issues I had when I played 5.4 prior to loading and playing 5.7 as a new game, where they have reoccured. Any assistance would be welcome.

AieieBrazo

May 15, 2018
Yeah, i guess you're missing the part with emily then.
When you talk to nathan to install the camera in Isabelle's room, he asks you in exchange to talk to emily in college.
After talking to her, you can install the camera and you should have the connection on the PC, including that of the sauna as nathan sees amy without panties

Last edited:

AieieBrazo

May 15, 2018
I played 5.7 from start and cannot get Cameras to load after many visits to Nathan as per wallkthrough and also cannot get Emily to appear after visiting school at every time, on every day, at least three times each. Lastly, for the auditors, my visit to Nathan resulted in the need to meet Emily and did not result in a payment, as described in the walkthrough. Does the payment come after meeting Emily? These are the same issues I had when I played 5.4 prior to loading and playing 5.7 as a new game, where they have reoccured. Any assistance would be welcome.
Where do you find the walkthrough? I also didn't have the cameras installed on my PC after finding nathan masturbating (after the camera in Isabelle's room yes).
You don't have to complete the story with the two bullies in college, otherwise it's no longer possible to meet Emily (strange but that's it). After meeting emily, you can install the camera in isabelle's room and have the connection on your PC

Will80

Feb 28, 2020
Where do you find the walkthrough? I also didn't have the cameras installed on my PC after finding nathan masturbating (after the camera in Isabelle's room yes).
You don't have to complete the story with the two bullies in college, otherwise it's no longer possible to meet Emily (strange but that's it). After meeting emily, you can install the camera in isabelle's room and have the connection on your PC
Many thanks. It is strange but now explains why I have done everything over and over, except the camera bits, as I completed the school bullies bit when it first came up ater a few school visits. The walkthrough and download came from the first page page of this item. Thanks again for your help.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
what can i do if i have already finished the story with bullies then? i can't go on anymore? :/

damn :( my last hope, can someone share a save with camera installed which does not have too much progress done? pleeease :(

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Anybody got a save before the start of new update? Looked through the whole thread, nobody has ever shared a save unless it was bugged. Weird, people are usually pretty generous.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
I too finished the bullies before I got the cameras ... was wondering why the game was not allowing me to advance the Nathan storyline. OK, so this game is officially shit. There is a good chance that a screen will come up in Italian even when you have English selected. There is no way to change language selection after the first screen. Some screens have Italian and English mixed (like Amy Masturbating is in English, but Amy Masturbating with Dildo is in Italian). You have zero ability to go backwards. Finding out that there was a critical aspect of the storyline that had to be started before another one was complete ... nope, not going back and replaying.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes