Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Buds, how to start it on Win10? Game.exe process starts an immediately stops. I think i should install some VC+ components but i don't understand which of them. Please help!
[/QUOTEl Select the exe file with "open with" choose internet explorer or which platform you use. Works for me.

Reactions: Shabur

Shabur

Mar 12, 2018
Select the exe file with "open with" choose internet explorer or which platform you use. Works for me.
Executable file can't be opend by another apps. I tried to set up the compatibility mode, choosed a Win7 but got the same/ Apps starts and immediately closed.

Thanks for the answer any way!

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
honestly this game has potential, but it needs to be reworked, mainly the UI and the tedium that is progression, it might be a good idea if it was more of a visual novel then a sandbox, not saying completely gut the sandbox, just saying maybe a little bit less would benefit this game more.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
The quest with the aunt and the advertising agency never happened...
How I could raise the lust in that messy hotel ?

There is a way to get the hang on the save and modify it ?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Release Date: 2020-08-21
My old saves are broken maybe for all.
I see no new content maybe bugfixes?

This version have many bugs it looks that you can`t solve 22 he crashed immediately.
The versions have bugs maybe in 0.6.0 they are solved so save often.
0.6.0 is released since 2020-09-15 at the moment I see no place you can download it.

Wait for the next version and don`t play version 0.5.9 you waste your time !!!

Link taken from another side

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020

This new version of lust hotel adds a new event between Amy and Emily to the game.
In addition to this update, there are two news, one good and one bad. The good thing is that we have improved the game engine and now there is no longer the annoying "missing click" problem. The bad news is that you will have to start the game from the beginning since the old savegames probably won’t work.
Also the 0.6.0 is finished and ready to download for patrons since Sept 15th.
Where is our hero that will... aquire... it? Dole ? :)

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Buds, how to start it on Win10? Game.exe process starts an immediately stops. I think i should install some VC+ components but i don't understand which of them. Please help!
have u DL the right file for your windows 10
there are 2 different files Win x64 and Win x32
win x32 should work in both win 64 and 32
but win 64 exe can't work in a win32 machine

nod24

May 4, 2017
I just fell in love with those slow screen fades, instant text skip and slow scene loading.

You can also add screen blinking, then it will definitely turn out cool.

Sep 2, 2020
The quest with the aunt and the advertising agency never happened...
How I could raise the lust in that messy hotel ?

There is a way to get the hang on the save and modify it ?
Its been a while since i played but you used that aphrodisiac you get from the plant on a table in that study room everry day or so.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes