CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Can you play this game fully lesbian, because I see the 'lesbian' tag.

Last edited:

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
I like this game. Great graphics, and layout.
That said, updating to latest version and my lap top no longer has the camera option, which I enabled through catching the nerd spying. All other aspects of my saves from earlier versions work ok, with possible exception of college....I go there, no matter what time of day, and only have one option of classroom which has not changed and no options to meet the Hotel Nerd's Emily?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
maybe i need to restart I donno, but remember this game was so confusing, felt like no path forward.
I guess the flower you are supposed to find is gonna lead to some sex scenes, but of what i remember all you can do is to convince gardener to tell you about it, but you cant do anything with the info, nor internet or shop special fertilizer.
I liked the art/graphics, but the game is too confusing, at least imho it is :p

Reactions: Priappus

Myri

Aug 18, 2017
This games run so slow on my windows 10 it takes like a minute to change windowed, full screen, and going back to start screen took even longer.

Unplayable for me.

Agree please change to renpy or unity.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
i encourage you to move to ren'py !!!
Can't believe i'm actually going to say this, but I agree.
(Personally prefer RPGM for sandbox, yes, yes I know, relax, but I've started to appreciate Ren'py more)
This engine is awfull and the save system is totally shit.

no confirmation on overwriting, no details on the save, no idea which is the latest save, man it's shit.

I really really want to like this game, I like the MC, I like the female MC and the concept, but the engine and execution are meh.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The engine is atrocious.

Click detection and click boxes are all over the place, I often find myself clicking like a madman and the game just ignoring my inputs. There is little direction on HOW or WHEN to do things and it seems to be bugged in regards to progress too.

Reactions: afonefa and Naxos

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
This could be a grate game, but isn´t. It´s like looking at a new car, taken completely apart and left in a pile. Bits of it tells you it could be grate but it just was not put together right. Please use renpy or at least remove the code needs to use cheats, as is it´s just not fun or exciting to play. Please fix it.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
How do I finish the bussinesy consultant. Listened to the voice mail. Spoke to Isabelle got the camera. Spied on her what must happen next? Who do I talk too?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I confirm the Buggy UI, and i confirm that i have no sound on win10 64. good thing is i can use music.
This is buggy as hell, but we have come to play, so ill go till the end grinding nonsense.

Also right now game is too short and too grindy. I dont fully dislike it , but it could be more rewarding.

Last edited:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
why no one share saves ? i am stuck after i speak with the priest and he agree still no money cheat wont work and money and the shooting the birst mission its hard
Why you asking me? I just updated the thread, not my game.

Shabur

Mar 12, 2018
Buds, how to start it on Win10? Game.exe process starts an immediately stops. I think i should install some VC+ components but i don't understand which of them. Please help!

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes