Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
this game is hard anyone can share saves?
Version 0.5.9 you must start new.

Version 0.5.9 and 0.6.0 are buged you can play it you don´t get all.

You have no gallery when you have done it you have done it so why you need a save when you haven´t played it from the beginning and I wrote above it is buged so maybe you must start again in a next version?

I wrote it when you click on walkthrough don´t waste your time in the moment with it.

The last time he was here was in January so you can say he don´t look again here. When you read here all you can see some people here are spammers and I can understand that you as producer don´t have the time to answer all time these peoples. I can´t say why these people here in this thread don´t get admonitions or kicked.

In the past we have versions they was not playable and later it was playable it is not easy to say all time if a game is 100% working when you play with your old save further.

He have no discord channel and patreon page you can only answer as patreon so the only hope that he get feedback from his patreons so that he know about these bugs and can fix it !!!

Reactions: vimmers

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Can someone help me everything in my game is in english but the dialogue is in another language what happened

Nevermind just redownloaded the game and it worked

Last edited by a moderator:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
he was here was in January
don't u think he lurking here
i think he/she do
and yes it would be vice if he made a discord server
cos i am not sure about it's the engine or him/she there do the bugs

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
don't u think he lurking here
i think he/she do
and yes it would be vice if he made a discord server
cos i am not sure about it's the engine or him/she there do the bugs
Some bugs are new some old. Look like (for example) Summertime Saga you must start all time new when you change something in the code sometimes you buged something else what is not working anymore that you can see in a lot of Games.

I tried 0.5.9 and you get a lot of error messages and it is not playable later. Now you have no error messages in 0.6.0 some things are not working anymore then these bugs are there I can´t say because I played with my old saves in the past.

The Game I wrote before I think it was 0.4.0 was working and then 0.4.6 and the bugs was fixing what you have in the version between so he fix bugs the problem is you don´t know if he get enough feedback from people that start the game from beginning in each version. Aso with missing translations to english.

His side:

This new version of lust hotel adds a new event between Amy and Emily to the game.
In addition to this update, there are two news, one good and one bad. The good thing is that we have improved the game engine and now there is no longer the annoying "missing click" problem. The bad news is that you will have to start the game from the beginning since the old savegames probably won’t work.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I know but i dont going to start the game all over again can you share your saves ?
Have you read it?

It can be the saves are corrupted so you must start new in 0.6.1? So why you need you my save.

The Game is not working correct in the moment.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
when Amy is sneaking up on Nathan it freezes, anyone having same prob?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I have a question about the faerie in the woods. Since when do faeries have horns?? Is she like a Succubus Faerie or something??

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
This game is a mess. Load a save and blacks out screen. Game crashes. Removes Windows Taskbar for couple minutes. Ugh...
This is a good game but the save problem needs to be fixed. Starting a new game with every update isn't cool.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The game is grindy like all sandbox games like it. The Engrish is not too bad but still needs work as it seems it was translated from Italian and still has some buttons that missed the translation. One example is on Nathan's chat choices when the quest to install a remote cam in his mom's (the aunt) room. It says something like "Il madre..." sorry I don't know Italian. As with most translations from other languages the tenses and verbs are all wrong which leads to items like "Her" being translated to "Him" and other examples. There are even sentences where the dialogue is in third person when speaking directly about the M/C. It gets confusing at times. I was also put off by the fantasy rape scenes at the school where the two man-haters force the M/C through blackmail and bullying to use a remote vibrator and be subject to forceful insertion of said vibrator in the classroom while onlookers observe. The Dev perpetuates the myth that rape victims actually will enjoy the act sexually and derive pleasure from it. The dev goes so far as to attempt humor at this act. The graphics are OK some scenes were grainy and the animation leaves a lot to be desired (needs work). We have an in-game cheat button with no code for the cheats to work. The game seriously needs a coherent walkthrough because in spite of the instructions on the available one you waste a lot of time randomly trying out events and chat dialogue to trigger the next event. With work this game can still be a decent one, but as of now it is a long way off the mark. One last comment...this game claims to be a hotel management sim. When compared to Faerin's "Mystwood Manor" again it misses the mark. After 3-4 in-game weeks of grind and missing two paydays at the end of the week because my M/C missed sleeping that $1 for every little act just added up to mind numbing grind. I immediately started looking for the cheat button and save files. Never found the saves nor did I get the cheats to work because the required code is missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: atrocity

Hlz321

Sep 28, 2020
Started playing the last version yesterday, the only thing that seemed bugged for me is when clicking on the chapel when you can't talk to the priest, the time passes and nothing happens.

Otherwise I like it, Amy is really hot, I like the grind, but I think there should be a way to hide the UI and a gallery. Keep up the good work.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Started playing the last version yesterday, the only thing that seemed bugged for me is when clicking on the chapel when you can't talk to the priest, the time passes and nothing happens.

Otherwise I like it, Amy is really hot, I like the grind, but I think there should be a way to hide the UI and a gallery. Keep up the good work.
ok
i think it was 0,60 i played (not sure)
but i couldn't raise lust with flower it reset every week

Hlz321

Sep 28, 2020
ok
i think it was 0,60 i played (not sure)
but i couldn't raise lust with flower it reset every week
I'm playing 0.6.1, no problem with flowers. But now I can't progress because I can't find Emily, I've done everything else the walkthrough says, but I can't find her, so I can't progress any of the achievments that require a camera, because Nathan only helps you after meeting Emily.

I don't know if it is a bug, but I'll try again tomorrow, I think maybe because I ended the bullies event so early it made so I cannot find anything else in the college.

Edit: that's exactly it. This time I did not advance at all the bullies achievment and I found Emily the first time I went to college after talking to Nathan. So do not progress with the bullies before you find Emily otherwise you'll get stuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dole and vimmers

firestorm213

Jan 25, 2018
I had restarted hoping all the bugs had been fixed. I got an error when I clicked on Nathan to ask about the cameras. Tried closing and loading a save 1 event before that same error every time...

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes