Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I said this back in October, the Engrish needs help. There are still buttons and dialogue in Italian such as the button on Amy's bed that says, "Masturbati con Dildo". Speaking of which the animation for that is horrible. The Dev obviously needs to hire or somehow procure an individual fluent in Italian and English to help with writing and translation. A cohesive walkthrough that gives hour by hour or day by day guidance is needed to play this game. Even with the current achievement walkthrough available the game is still a hunt and peck nightmare.

***Edit***

Ok I have played this update right up until there was just the last column of achievements and the Dolls quests left. The game lagged horribly and then crashed when I tried to save. When I restarted and tried to load my save an error message appeared with a JSON error. I'm done with this game now. I am not going to replay hours of gameplay and achievements or waste anymore time on this horrible excuse of a VN. I complained in my first post in October about the rape scenes and even though it seems they have been reworked a bit since they are still bullshit. The other scenes in the game are crap, the writing is horrible, the animation is bad, some renders are still grainy, there are so many translation errors for a final ending version I don't know where to begin. Several times I had to Google the Italian to English translation of dialogue and button tags it's really sad. In October I really thought this game had potential, but now I would not recommend this to anyone. I have already sent any files associated with this one to my Trash file and deleted. Finally, I don't know where the incest is in this game because I never found anything resembling it beyond the sister-sister scene so I guess that qualifies.

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i was really hope dev could improve this game , cuz when read the review list its like they just giving lot of shit, hmm well im also hve tried this game so im rather to hold up to reviewed and still wait for next updates or rather the dev make decision to abandoned this game like on other game their having really sane quality but dev just dumping his game, well i hope this will not happen on this game:) im just being positive maybe

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
I take it that this update doesn't take you to the meeting with the accountant/business manager? I've watched the bedroom sex scene with the Doctor several times now (and at two different times of the day) as well as progressed all the 'Help the customer' options, apart from going through the entire list of things Nathan has to do to please the 'Dolls'. The only thing I've not completed yet is the Sunday afternoon gardeners quest (I think the Sunday coming is the last one I need to do). Also, does this release take you any further into the Nathan getting a girlfriend quest with the girl at college as he keeps asking me about it and I never get to meet her again, so far. If anyone has any hints on these two things I would be grateful for some help. Thank you.

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
How can I switch from italy language to english? Can't find a possibility.... Thanx for helping.
You select your language at the beginning before you start the game by clicking on the flag dresses that the two Amy's are wearing. If you are talking about the odd occassion where there is Italian in the text when you are expecting English then I think that is just a coding error and I see that too in this release, but it makes no difference to what you can do and it only lasts for a few lines, so stress not.

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Walkthrough Amy's Lust Hotel 0.6.1 (Updated it some Achievements "ways" was changed a little)

The engine was changed so you must start new (0.5.9) !!!

Old bug
After a time when you go to school the check list is buged and you can´t solve it anymore (on the check list).
There are aso that not all are translated.

WARNING !!!

You must meet Emily before you solve the Achievements with the bullies. When you done the bullies before then it is game breaking so you can´t meet Emily.

It is possible to get all Achievements !!!
how do i use the walkthrough or where do i place this file, no explanation on how to access this walkthrough .

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
how do i use the walkthrough or where do i place this file, no explanation on how to access this walkthrough .
You download it unpack it with winrar. and read the walkthrough with WinWord. In the walkthrough stand what you have to do what you must do to get further with the achievements. I haven`t update it to 0.6.2 because you must only click in your bedroom to see the ending and nothing else new (and this is the end for this Chapter 1). With the bullies I can`t say anything if this is fixed or not in the notes stands it is fixed.

Reactions: Aksayuk

Nuare

Feb 2, 2021
In your room, there's also an "achievements" tab that lays out stated goals. They are highlighted after achieving them. Use those as a guidepost. You're correct that it's hard to understand what to do, however. See my review.
"Stated Goals" as in it tells you your end result, but gives absolutely nothing on who to achieve said result

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes