Nuare

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah, you keep posting that, but it's not working for anyone who just came into the game. Never seen a post confirming you can do it from a fresh install. Maybe there's something missing (file in the appdata, maybe, that's been sitting there from the early versions?) If you get it working from a new game on yours, can you post a save after the call? Let's test it to see if it will work for anyone.
Just play a different game that actually works

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Just found this game but agree with the above comments, the game doesn't even tell you how to make money to progress the story.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I have a bad experience with this game, even following a WT so i got frustrated level50 and forgot about the game until today that i wanted to unfollow long forgotten threads.
Is it fixed? btw

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
This game is a functional mess. i can't spread rose aroma and the advertising agent is standing in the living room but I can't talk to him.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hi
Have a walkthrough but still no plan.
And how can you increase the pleasure of everyone else.
Somehow that doesn't work.
Please help
Thanks and greetings

Sorry for my English

Dec 7, 2019
Android version is great but unfortunately it have 2 gamebreaking bugs atm, so it is playable but unplayable at same time.
1st bug is options, they dont work, when u go to options, screen is black, only some white squares shows up, nothing u can press on screen so u need to restart game.
2nd bug is load function, it dont work either, u can save, but when u press load and press witch file to load, game ask u are u sure, but there is no more options like yes or no, so u are stuck there and need to restart game.
Hope android port gets some love in future update, awseome game, updates, keep em comin, cheers

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes