Sep 11, 2018
Game is not Abandoned.

They moved all their games to one patreon account aka drunk robot. you would have seen that if you read the patreon page.

No Developer activity seen since 12/2020.

Marked as Abandoned.
is the new dev for this game
I would love for this game to be finished. It was a fun little game, but it sucks that it is abandoned.
According to Gamcore it is now at v 0.6.13
So it is not abandoned?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Game is not Abandoned.

They moved all their games to one patreon account aka drunk robot. you would have seen that if you read the patreon page.

Thank you, I actually did look through Patreon + itch.io, finding an entry for v0.6.13 under the Drunk Robot account (and the same version we had - v0.6.2 - on itch.io), which appeared older than v0.6.2 that we linked from here. That seemed even more certain when seeing that their walkthrough for v0.6.13 was the same level as the one we had for v0.6.1.

Instead, it turns out that Drunk Robot intended the prior version to be interpreted as v0.6.02 and simply didn't update their walkthrough for the latest.

Plus, their page is a mess and its advertising is unhelpful.

Given revelation of .13 being newer than .2 (I guess math isn't their strong point), the OP has been updated for Win64 at this time.

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
ehhh but aren't 0.6.2 better then 0.6.10
or else i shall pay my school money back:ROFLMAO:
Absolutely not. A 10 is bigger than a 2 and even though normally the naming convention would be 0.6.02 instead of 0.6.2 it's just as likely that the programmer didn't expect for there to be more than 9 updates and therefor didn't name it 02 but instead just 2. So either way the programmer made a mistake here it either could be 0.6.1.0 if it's a lesser update than 0.6.2 or he should've named the 0.6.2 update 0.6.02

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is this game still alive? I feel the need to ask, cause this thread hasn't seen an update in over a year, or at least that's how it appears. I read all the comments about it not being abandoned, and changing devs and Patreon accounts and all that, but that was a good while ago.

Reactions: turgsh01
Dec 13, 2019
Is this game still alive? I feel the need to ask, cause this thread hasn't seen an update in over a year, or at least that's how it appears. I read all the comments about it not being abandoned, and changing devs and Patreon accounts and all that, but that was a good while ago.
No one has officially added the "Abandoned" tag, but I think it is widely considered to be dead.

A shame, really. There was lots of promise here.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No one has officially added the "Abandoned" tag, but I think it is widely considered to be dead.

A shame, really. There was lots of promise here.
Yeah, I had put it on the backburner, a while back, cause I liked the potential and figured I'd come check back in at a later date. ..came back to this... :(

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
On the side is the last version 6.13fix that we haven`t here.

Nothing new since my Walkthrough version 0.6.2 and this was around 1,5 years ago and the other versions are only fixes.

I wrote to the staff to make a complete tag on it.

On his side was around 1,5 years ago a message from him that this is Chapter 1 and completed.

After this nothing new so it looks more for me that is done and it would never give a Chapter 2.

The staff is whinning here around that my message is not good enough to make a tag complete. When they know it better they should log in at Patreon and search the message he wrote for around 1,5 years.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Ren'Py would have made this game so much better...maybe even Unity. I guess it's just confusing to me since I'm so used to scrolling over a character and highlighting them to talk to them, or having word options on the screen, instead of how the controls are set up now. It's just weird. lol

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes