maggi143

Mar 11, 2019
View attachment 282825

Overview:
Amy is a young student who finds herself running the big family hotel after her grandfather's death. She'll have to fight against her hostile mother and her aunt, taking into account the distrust of her cousins and sisters. Lust hotel is a sandbox whose purpose is to allow Amy, the main character, to increase the prestige of the hotel, solving issues that are not always economic ...

Thread Update: 2019-04-15
Release Date: 2019-04-15
Developer: Amy
Censorship: none
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Guys how to choose English language???? plz help

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
Guys how to choose English language???? plz help

At the very start of the game don’t spam click a screen will pop up of the main character One wearing a English flag and the other is Italian Click the girl with the English top

maggi143

Mar 11, 2019
At the very start of the game don’t spam click a screen will pop up of the main character One wearing a English flag and the other is Italian Click the girl with the English top

Wow great! i failed to notice... thank you

Reactions: fox92

maggi143

Mar 11, 2019
Your very welcome have a nice day and enjoy the game be warned though it will take you a while to find everything I’m still stuck trying to find achievement number 12
Ohh! I'm new to this game, so let's see my luck in gameplay.

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
Ohh! I'm new to this game, so let's see my luck in gameplay.
Good luck I really found it a bit frustrating to find all the events there’s no in game hits or walkthroughs but other than that I really enjoyed the game play if you need any help give me a shout I’ll be around for a while

Reactions: maggi143

maggi143

Mar 11, 2019
Good luck I really found it a bit frustrating to find all the events there’s no in game hits or walkthroughs but other than that I really enjoyed the game play if you need any help give me a shout I’ll be around for a while
Sure, bro, i will get you if struck.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP. I found no changelog, but from what I can see, there's 3 new achievements compared to the 0.1 that was added before:
15 ) Amy gets spanked
16) Someone has to lick Amy's boots
17) First trophy for Amy

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes