3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
where the fuck is this fish shop? honestly in this type of games they would always have to add a map with all the locations of interest

Reactions: YaeSakura

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
where the fuck is this fish shop? honestly in this type of games they would always have to add a map with all the locations of interest
Dude, the man literaly sells fish outside, no need to enter the building.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
To be fair the first quest makes you introduce yourself to everyone in town, if you just pay attention there everything else after is going to be easy to find.
(He is south from the fortune teller npc)

Reactions: Josedx9

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Honestly the uncensor is the only problem I had with this, the dicks and pussy are looking so deformed and unrealistic, is there a censored patch?
That's not a pussy, it's a bullet wound...
1637947390827.png
JustXuX having the censored version in the thread would be a nice alternative for people that want the original experience.

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Honestly the uncensor is the only problem I had with this, the dicks and pussy are looking so deformed and unrealistic, is there a censored patch?
That's not a pussy, it's a bullet wound...

JustXuX having the censored version in the thread would be a nice alternative for people that want the original experience.
Well, the censor on this game was pretty wide, that's why everything looks silly.
I'll put the censored patch bit later.
This is the same image :
q_00010.png

Last edited:

XiNingXen

Nov 24, 2021
looks pretty interesting but since its a rpg maker game will it have the same problems i had with other translated ones where u gotta change ur location?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
looks pretty interesting but since its a rpg maker game will it have the same problems i had with other translated ones where u gotta change ur location?
What you might imply with that?
What problems?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Meaning Less What do you think about the playable translation?
Proper translation is great and all, but it takes too much time, and most of those games don't even deserve it.
One could say it's a compromise translation.
This game took me 1 week to translate, it would've taken 1 month with proper translation.
I'm thinking of moving from proper to this type of translation, since we already have quite enough pro translators working on most popular games; But we don't have enough translators for less popular ones, trying to fill the gap.
Raw MTL with T++ might work for some, but not for everyone, plus it has it's drawbacks as well.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Meaning Less What do you think about the playable translation?
Pretty good, very easy to follow the narrative and quest line with no glaring mistakes or game bugs. There were only around 5 dialogue boxes left untranslated midway but considering the size of the game this was unnoticeable and easy to workaround because the fortuneteller helped.

Proper translation is great and all, but it takes too much time, and most of those games don't even deserve it.
One could say it's a compromise translation.
This game took me 1 week to translate, it would've taken 1 month with proper translation.
I'm thinking of moving from proper to this type of translation, since we already have quite enough pro translators working on most popular games; But we don't have enough translators for less popular ones, trying to fill the gap.
Raw MTL with T++ might work for some, but not for everyone, plus it has it's drawbacks as well.
1 Week is a pretty good compromise in my opinion.
Besides I also agree that many games don't even deserve a full translation, many of these games were never going to be picked up by pro translators in the first place, so this way we get more games, the request page is full of interesting requests that never get to see the light of day because noone has time to translate+edit them since it can take so long.

At the end of the day for me, the more Japanese games we get the merrier.

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Pretty good, very easy to follow the narrative and quest line with no glaring mistakes or game bugs. There were only around 5 dialogue boxes left untranslated midway but considering the size of the game this was unnoticeable and easy to workaround because the fortuneteller helped.
Good to know.
You are the first to report this, even my patrons are quiet :D , I presume it's nothing crucial.
If you'll report at least where did you encounter them, then I could patch it.
I don't do full play tests anymore, since it takes time, it's harder to proofread RPG, compared to VNs.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Good to know.
You are the first to report this, even my patrons are quiet :D , I presume it's nothing crucial.
If you'll report at least where did you encounter them, then I could patch it.
I don't do full play tests anymore, since it takes time, it's harder to proofread RPG, compared to VNs.
They only happened after the 1 hour mark, so people probably didn't get there yet? But yeah, nothing crucial because the game is already pretty straightforward.
There were a few instances around the time she is tasked to visit the shintou shrine, and also another instance right when she wakes up in the morning talking with her old dad if I'm not mistaken.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
They only happened after the 1 hour mark, so people probably didn't get there yet? But yeah, nothing crucial because the game is already pretty straightforward.
There were a few instances around the time she is tasked to visit the shintou shrine, and also another instance right when she wakes up in the morning talking with her old dad if I'm not mistaken.
If I find them I'll issue a patch, bad thing is the text is all over the place, hard to find anything.
We'll see.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote