• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed An insensitive brave and an all-you-can-eat female knight [Final] [Nitoowa]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
1636258381468.png

Overview:
Reina, the strongest female knight in the history of mankind, has defeated the demon king together with a brave hero.
However, she is cursed with an "unlimited sexual harassment" curse that prevents her from resisting if touched.
No matter how small an opponent is, if she is caught in a moment's gap, everything will be taken away from her.
In order to lift the curse and save the world, she challenges the battle once again. ......​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-07
Release Date: 2020-05-24
Original Title: 鈍感勇者とセクハラし放題の女騎士
Developer: Nitoowa
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras:

Thanks to Narugod4 for the translation and zangetsu3223 for the game link.

1636258315265.png 1636258333689.png 1636258346190.png 1636258354799.png

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
great game. i played it a while ago... i downloaded from this site. was this on request??

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
For all the MTL haters just filter out "Japanese Game" tag from your feed and stop complaining.
Most Japanese games are translated and will have either MTL assistance or simply suffer from poor translation, especially longer games.

Everyone else enjoys MTL because it is still more accessible than a fully untranslated game. And if not for machine translation most of these games would never have reached western audiences in the first place.

HakenBrowning

Aug 18, 2020
For all the MTL haters just filter out "Japanese Game" tag from your feed and stop complaining.
Most Japanese games are translated and will have either MTL assistance or simply suffer from poor translation, especially longer games.

Everyone else enjoys MTL because it is still more accessible than a fully untranslated game. And if not for machine translation most of these games would never have reached western audiences in the first place.
It's a little extreme to say "if you want no MTL then take ot all japanese games". Those people just might prefer the translator to at least read the translation and edit it to make it more english-y.
And more than that, there are people like me for whom English isn't ther primary language, and trying to play a MTL game can mean trying to read something that isn't even fully understandable for English people, so imagine for those who are learning English.
I know it's a common trend to mock and get sick of MTLs, but it's just because those translations are very often lazy and without the minimum amount of work to be a decent translation, and often do a worse job than the game in japanese : it's as unreadable as it, but at least you know the japanese version will be. An English MTL is a huge trap : it can get the "English" keyword without being real English. So no, it's not "more accessible" because the English can get so bad you'll not understand what is happening. What we really ask is : at least read it after to make it readable and adapt the word wrap, instead of labelling "translated" when it's barely English text with no word wrap that eats half of the words.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
bored to the point of toothache.
causes:
1.health of heroes for 8k and more
2. there are no sex scenes, in view of the absence of fights, all fights are automatic with scrolling and on touch.
3. we play for the heroine, but for some reason she is led by another character (unclear).

Conclusion: the game is out of balance, it takes a lot to edit.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
The translator couldn't even translate the title to make sense, it doesn't bode well for the rest of the game.
Well, Japanese titles often don't make sense anyways. At least the summary makes sense on this one. Though that doesn't say anything about the rest of the game. How as the MTL?

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
People who whining about MTL, probably forgot about good ol days when you had to fuck around with Translator tools like chiitrans or translation aggregator. You would get same result as MTL but you also need to put some effort to get it. And don’t get me started on games with aditional interfaces like in megrim games, which is another lair of pain to deal with.

LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
if dont have that then how to play Japan game ? Pls i cant learn a japanese so MTL is my choice

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes