giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
An Unconventional School [v0.3] [LulluDev]

ANDROID: -

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Dream sequences suck. I've personally witnessed zero exceptions to this so far. They're always bad and take away more than they add.
Doesn't mean they can't be done right. Dreams being to realistic is bad, still, a way to placate those desiring action or subconscious desires without making them canon or too soon.

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
Why not? You have plenty of other games that don't contain NTR, go there if you don't like it. Also in the overview it literally states that you can avoid it if you wish. Smh I don't get these people. Either way game looks interesting thx for share.
You can avoid "seeing" it not that you can avoid it entirely. Most people dislike NTR so it isn't exactly a crazy question to ask.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Is this game continuing any sort of plot from the dev's previous game or is it simply reusing some of the characters and telling another story?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
An Unconventional School [v0.3.5] [LulluDev] - Compressed

Win/Linux [133 MB]
- - - -

Mac [118 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You can avoid "seeing" it not that you can avoid it entirely. Most people dislike NTR so it isn't exactly a crazy question to ask.
Only for those who do Not like being NTR'd (MC/Male protag).
But IF the player/MC is NTRing someone else (male NCP), He is okay with it!. (A bunch of crybaby :cry: hypocrites!!)
- I myself am not a fan of NTR games for the 2nd reason.
- Nobody Has the RIGHT to steal someone else's GF or wife, 'Just because they Can!', or because They feel that They are Entitled.
(think about the analogy for a moment. )
- Boy 1 does not get the 'Shiny New Toy'/video game he wanted for birthday or wished for X-Mas... but his older/younger brother or Best friend DID!
So, Boy 1 sets out to break/ruin or steal New Toy! (If He cannot have it neither can Anyone else!)
- then, if allowed, this behavior carries over into High School, College/Uni then 'workforce' & Everyday life.

I am Okay with NTR & Cuckold games where the MC or male NCP is a Douche-bag (cheater, Bully, abuser, ect.) and it served as punishment!

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Not see or those events not happening? Big difference.
Well, it is either like 'watersports' (piss)/Scat or bestiality content. it can be avoided!
but with NTR, it Usually means That it WILL happen, but MC is not involved or aware if it (behind his back),
unless there's an option in game where you can 'turn it Off'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AnUnconventionalSchool-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: abirvg

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
The game is pretty neat but a lil too weird for my taste, kind of a VN sandbox hybrid that I just don't click with.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes