DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
Hope this will be developed there are very few games here done in historic settings and they tend to be abandoned a lot.

GarusNG

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018

Greetings!!!

This is my second news post on the Ancient Times game.

From the beginning, I was going to release a small in-game skit about the first game update, where everything would be narrated by the characters themselves. But after 20 pictures, it became clear that I was further delaying the release of the game update. Unfortunately, I will stick with this idea for the second game update, but for now this is just a news note.

So, what's in store for us in version 0.2 of the game:

• Ati visits Lucius (the protagonist) after his first sleep in his uncle's villa;
  • Traveling to the city of Enna, part 1:
  • Getting to know the game's new characters;
  • First encounter with the gods.
  • Return to the villa:
  • Dialogue with one of the gods of death;
  • A conversation before bedtime in the dining room.
  • A pleasant morning in the room;
  • Dialogue with Publius;
  • Dining-room;
  • Conversation in the stable before going out into the city.
  • Journey to the city of Enna part 2:
  • An incident in the market-place;
  • A visit to Edile.
  • Conversation with Ati at home.
The tentative release date for the update is set for early March. Due to the delayed release of the new version of the game, which was supposed to be released in February, I will be forced to release the update without the animated scenes, of which I think there will be a decent amount. And I will release the missing animations over time.

That's it for now. If you have any questions, then write, discord or under the post I published.

ch2a063.png
ch2b053.jpg

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Greetings!!!

This is my second news post on the Ancient Times game.

From the beginning, I was going to release a small in-game skit about the first game update, where everything would be narrated by the characters themselves. But after 20 pictures, it became clear that I was further delaying the release of the game update. Unfortunately, I will stick with this idea for the second game update, but for now this is just a news note.

So, what's in store for us in version 0.2 of the game:

• Ati visits Lucius (the protagonist) after his first sleep in his uncle's villa;
  • Getting to know the game's new characters;
  • First encounter with the gods.
  • Return to the villa:
  • Dialogue with one of the gods of death;
  • A conversation before bedtime in the dining room.
  • A pleasant morning in the room;
  • Dialogue with Publius;
  • Dining-room;
  • Conversation in the stable before going out into the city.
  • An incident in the market-place;
  • A visit to Edile.
  • Conversation with Ati at home.
The tentative release date for the update is set for early March. Due to the delayed release of the new version of the game, which was supposed to be released in February, I will be forced to release the update without the animated scenes, of which I think there will be a decent amount. And I will release the missing animations over time.

That's it for now. If you have any questions, then write, discord or under the post I published.

View attachment 3286123
View attachment 3286125
is it safe to presume this is just another dead duck..umm...i mean...project/game?
(a rhetorical question ofc)

GarusNG

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Greetings.
Unfortunately, I was not able to release the game update by the scheduled date, I overestimated my strength, or rather my computer. Due to the fast rendering of images, I expected to be able to release the game update at the beginning of March. But a week later, it took over 7 hours to process 1 image, and I still have more than one to do.
Nevertheless, the game is not abandoned. In order not to lie anymore about the release date of the game update, I will report the progress of the game every two weeks.
You have a right to be angry, but please be patient. I myself want to get things done faster.

• Ati visits Lucius (the protagonist) after his first sleep in his uncle's villa; - 40%
  • Getting to know the game's new characters; - 100%
  • First encounter with the gods. - 100%
  • Return to the villa:
  • Dialogue with one of the gods of death; - 100%
  • A conversation before bedtime in the dining room. - 100%
  • A pleasant morning in the room; - 0%
  • Dialogue with Publius; - 0%
  • Dining-room; - 0%
  • Conversation in the stable before going out into the city. - 0%
  • An incident in the market-place; - 0%
  • A visit to Edile. - 0%
  • Conversation with Ati at home. - 0%

ch2d005.jpg ch2f019.jpg

GarusNG

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Hello there!
I have two pieces of news to share with you. One is good and the other is not so good. Let me start with the latter.
- First of all, I had to move, so I didn't have time to publish the news. I'm sorry about that. When I turned on my computer after the upgrade to a new home, I discovered that my SSD hard drive was out of order, and there was a file with the locations "the city of Enna" and "villa (edil)", with which I had many storylines connected. You will need to recreate it again, but the old version still exists, so it will take less time.
+ But don't worry, I won't wait for that. Since the next Version will be shortened, it will be called "v.0.1.5". Version 0.2 will be released in the fall. "100%". It will include a navigation map for the game and a new menu. The update will be available this Saturday, so keep an eye on it!

ch2c002.jpg
ch2c092.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Orlox and M!cK

GarusNG

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
I'm very ashamed.
I'm sorry, but due to the translation of the text, the release date will have to be postponed to next week.

cch2a0121i.jpg

Just don't hit me, you'd better piss on me.

There is one last spurt left. Please wait. I will try my best, but I will finish as early as possible.

cch2a0121k.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Orlox and M!cK
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote