marspig

Oct 16, 2018
I really can't understand why the text in this game is in all capital letters?
It’s really hard to read, what’s wrong with the developers?

This is for players to read, not for developers to show off "beautiful fonts".

Reactions: Forgotted

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
GarusNG, I am truely loving your game. The art is great and the storyline is captivating. I'm just starting out and I'm at the part where our young MC meets his minx little cousin (God how I wish she was a flaming hot redhead with emerald green eyes). You story fills all my wishes for how I like a game/story to be done (like ancient Rome era). I am hoping that there will be tavern scenes where tavern servers are groped and molested, and get paid for extra service to the drunk patrons. They are forced to wear super slutty outfits to entice the customers and are encouraged to please them. This is one of those rare games that I will play from start to finish and not put it down until I am done. Already looking forward to your next update. Good luck, best wishes.

Reactions: GarusNG

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Please, no dumb-ass puzzels or mini-games that detract from this beautiful game. It would also be nice to include an option to increase the font size.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AncientTimes-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I won't get ahead of myself, but there is such a thought. But even if I implement it, this opportunity will not appear soon.
are you planning for this to be multiple protagonists game, by any chance?
in this latest (half) episode you have already introduced choices for one female character (secondary mc?).
you didnt put that in your planned tags, so some clarification would be appreciated.
if you plan it, then it should be tagged as such - if you dont plan it - why did you put those non-mc options/choices at the first place?

on side note, OP should be updated with new in-game tags, most importantly with "vag.sex".
many users filter tags and avoid games without (or with) some tags.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Those saddles are completely wrong. Not only were stirrups not invented (3rd century AD), much less spread from China to Europe (3-400 years later), until after the fall of Rome, they didn't use English saddles that weren't invented for over another 1000 years. I can bet that it's hard to find roman saddles, and they look uncomfortable as fuck, but medieval ones would at least look closer. At least edit out the stirrups.

GarusNG

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
I have a "frozen" screen, when they arrive at the Uncle's villa and meet the scantily clad girl in the white tunic.
Hello. Can you tell the numbering of the picture? I just checked and found no error. There is only one moment when you need to choose the name of this half-naked girl.

GarusNG

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Those saddles are completely wrong. Not only were stirrups not invented (3rd century AD), much less spread from China to Europe (3-400 years later), until after the fall of Rome, they didn't use English saddles that weren't invented for over another 1000 years. I can bet that it's hard to find roman saddles, and they look uncomfortable as fuck, but medieval ones would at least look closer. At least edit out the stirrups.
Hello. I agree. with you. At that time, in principle, there were no saddles. There were blankets. I just didn't have another model before. I tried to remove at least the stirrups, but I overlooked it somewhere.

GarusNG

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
are you planning for this to be multiple protagonists game, by any chance?
in this latest (half) episode you have already introduced choices for one female character (secondary mc?).
you didnt put that in your planned tags, so some clarification would be appreciated.
if you plan it, then it should be tagged as such - if you dont plan it - why did you put those non-mc options/choices at the first place?

on side note, OP should be updated with new in-game tags, most importantly with "vag.sex".
many users filter tags and avoid games without (or with) some tags.
Hello. Thanks for the reminders. Added tags.

Reactions: Abhai

GarusNG

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Will this be like the webnovel Release that Witch where the protagonist introduces our modern day technology, science and philosophies to the ancient world?
Hello. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with this web novel, but the question is clear to me. The main character of this game is an ordinary person. To introduce "familiarity with modern technologies" into the plot, the main character must be an expert in a certain field. I doubt that an ordinary person would be able to explain how to make a motor or a gun from scratch. (Unless he was interested in any field)The most he can do is just tell how life is in his era.
But... but...You almost guessed it, with a future plot.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Hello. Can you tell the numbering of the picture? I just checked and found no error. There is only one moment when you need to choose the name of this half-naked girl.
I don't know the number, but the first frame shows Erot say "mistress" and the next frame freezes, with "ATI" under the word mistress.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'm noticing some of flaws with this game. 1.) some images are missing. 2.) instead of the MC talking, it shows the names of people who shouldn't be there.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes