Riefs

Feb 27, 2018
Damn, this really seems to be a solid game. Even with the scuffed MTL the story and characters seem pretty good so far. I really wish it had received a official translation.
Either way thank you both for the MTL version.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Patch has been uploaded. and I replaced the links that I curated. NOPY and MEGA are still outdated will need a mod to fix those. I THINK the bugs are all dead. If not I want to know. So I can get back in there and kick their asses.

Serious though. Thanks to everyone who made suggestions and provided information on their errors. I have been working on this since 8 AM ET and it feels good to get it fixed up. I appreciate everyone patience and I promise the next translation I do will be all mine and proper.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
my first thought too but it's not that bad, sure some bits make no sense but more than often it's readable enough
So I tested My personal copy of the game. All the scenes in the recollection room worked without any issues.

If you run this save file and try the scenes in question? Do you still get the crash?

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
So I tested My personal copy of the game. All the scenes in the recollection room worked without any issues.

If you run this save file and try the scenes in question? Do you still get the crash?
Yes but then I wouldn't be playing the game but just look at scenes, right? I tried to exit the recollection room but it wouldn't let me?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yes, still crashing, I tried 1st and 2nd prostitution scene and it crashes always at the insertion moment
Okay. that is very valuable information. I am not having that experience which means the patch file isn't working. So what I did was take all my data files from my test bed and replaced the patch.

try using this patch:

Updated all the links in the OP too. so if anyone else has problems please redownload.

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
Okay. that is very valuable information. I am not having that experience which means the patch file isn't working. So what I did was take all my data files from my test bed and replaced the patch.

try using this patch:

Updated all the links in the OP too. so if anyone else has problems please redownload.
This is what I was talking about. I took the game downloaded yesterday, extracted this latest patch over it, skipped prologue, left house, walked to the slums, walked into the three thieves, lost the fight, the scene starts, and it crashes right after her expression changes during the scene.

There's no message at all. The game just exits.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This is what I was talking about. I took the game downloaded yesterday, extracted this latest patch over it, skipped prologue, left house, walked to the slums, walked into the three thieves, lost the fight, the scene starts, and it crashes right after her expression changes during the scene.

There's no message at all. The game just exits.
Did you apply the patch I just released?

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
Did you apply the patch I just released?
I did. "I took the game downloaded yesterday, extracted this latest patch over it,"

However, finally tested this on another platform, and the crash doesn't happen with your current zippyshare link, with no additional patches.

So, I guess it's not really a problem, but it's very strange that so much of the game works otherwise.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes