Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Great game so far. I love Veronica's natural beauty, her hairy pussy is perfect. But for me, it is a shame that incest with Veronica is not the main theme, her Mom and sisters are so hot, it would be so much fun to seduce and corrupt them.
The problem with incest is that the more I think about it the more I'm reluctant to put it explicitly in the base game.
Some people have asked me in a private message if I could open a Patreon page (because they can't support me financially through SubscribeStar), so if I want to have a one, the game must not contain incest. :(

I don't want to use a patch or the method where you have to name the relationships between each character at the start of the game.

Do any of you know anything about Patreon rules ? Do they accept a game where incest is just mentioned in the dialogue (as in the scene between Maria and Veronica in the shower) ?

Ideally, I'd like to have a version without incest (where incestuous sex scenes are completely absent from the game but mentioned in the dialogue) for Patreon (and F95zone ?), and a version with all incest content for SubscribeStar. Would that be possible ?

If so, I'd consider putting in more incest (other than Maria and Antonio), but it would only be between women (Veronica/Helena/Maria/Sarah) and nothing too serious, just a bit of ‘fun’ between them.

• Sad
Reactions: Rozhok

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Ideally, I'd like to have a version without incest (where incestuous sex scenes are completely absent from the game but mentioned in the dialogue) for Patreon (and F95zone ?), and a version with all incest content for SubscribeStar. Would that be possible ?
Nope that wouldn't be ok because you would still be glorifying incest. even if it's just through dialogue it's still against Patreon's ToS

• Sad
Reactions: Saint_RNG

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Nope that wouldn't be ok because you would still be glorifying incest. even if it's just through dialogue it's still against Patreon's ToS
So no Patreon then. :HideThePain:
So much the better for those who love incest in the end. As it's quite requested, I'll make sure to add a few lesbian and incestuous scenes between the women in the family.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So much the better for those who love incest in the end. As it's quite requested, I'll make sure to add a few lesbian and incestuous scenes between the women in the family.
Honestly not being on Patreon is much better for you as a creator. You have full creative freedom to make the game YOU want without having to follow Patreon's strict rules.

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Patreon is kinda of crazy nowadays, you never know what they'll ban tomorrow

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Honestly not being on Patreon is much better for you as a creator. You have full creative freedom to make the game YOU want without having to follow Patreon's strict rules.
I think the main problem with SubscribeStar is that not all countries have access to it, or it doesn't support classic digital wallets, so a lot of people are reluctant to add their real card information to such services.

To all those people, I say create a Revolut account, it's an actual "bank" but it is digital only, so it can function as both a digital wallet and actual card that sites will accept as genuine (because they are).

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
The problem with incest is that the more I think about it the more I'm reluctant to put it explicitly in the base game.
Some people have asked me in a private message if I could open a Patreon page (because they can't support me financially through SubscribeStar), so if I want to have a one, the game must not contain incest. :(

I don't want to use a patch or the method where you have to name the relationships between each character at the start of the game.

Do any of you know anything about Patreon rules ? Do they accept a game where incest is just mentioned in the dialogue (as in the scene between Maria and Veronica in the shower) ?

If so, I'd consider putting in more incest (other than Maria and Antonio), but it would only be between women (Veronica/Helena/Maria/Sarah) and nothing too serious, just a bit of ‘fun’ between them.
Everything about this game screams incest to me, and I'd be very dissapointed if there won't be any

That being said, I love the renders and the natural looking boobs, great job on that.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Everything about this game screams incest to me, and I'd be very dissapointed if there won't be any

That being said, I love the renders and the natural looking boobs, great job on that.
Really? I didn't get that vibe - other than the obvious incestuous feelings between the younger twins, and from the looks of it, the dev initially planned on just implicitly having incest happen in the game.

But I would be okay either way, I don't really need Veronica to develop an attraction towards either of her sisters or her parents. Maybe the dev is thinking of adding non-romantic incest, whereby on Sarah & Veronica's corrupted path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm good with whatever the dev is comfortable with.

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
But I would be okay either way, I don't really need Veronica to develop an attraction towards either of her sisters or her parents. Maybe the dev is thinking of adding non-romantic incest, whereby on Sarah & Veronica's corrupted path
Apart from the twins, there will be nothing romantic about the incest content. Like the scene between Veronica and Maria in the shower, they may end up "experimenting" with a few things between them, just to "test things out", but nothing really serious.

As for Veronica and Sarah, they'll have scenes with each other, but it'll just be for ‘professional’ purposes, if you know what I mean. :sneaky:

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Incest is only taboo in certain over religious backward countries. It's even legal in France within certain parameters.
Perhaps because I live in one of the countries where it's green (see map below), so my view of the matter is simpler.
Too lazy to check shit now so just sleep chatting here.. I thought barring incest between siblings and parents with children is a universal step in anthropological evolution, meaning virtually instinctive. before the condescending why's come, the reasons proposed by anthropologists i forget, but i'm fairly certain it was something materialistic. "legality" in the modern sense doesn't necessarily reflect its societal permissibility. and I'm guessing in some of the places from green to yellow its (partial or full) legality is more a loophole rather than actual acceptance, which would actually mean it was so granted that incest was undesirable it wasnt seen as requiring codified tabooization...

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes