VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

MrRusseLL

Apr 24, 2022

Hey! I'm excited to share the new release with you! Enjoy!
Download links
  • Windows = , ,
  • Mac = , ,
  • Walkthrough (Not yet, I'm working on it.)
Changelog
  • 775 new game renders
  • 12 new gallery renders
  • 70 new animations
  • 480 reworked game renders
  • 20 reworked gallery renders
  • 59 animations for previous versions
  • 28 sound effects
  • 34 songs
  • New background renders for the main menu
  • DeviantArt logo in the main menu
  • Fixed different bugs and crashes
Soon I'll come up with a few thoughts in a post!
Until I hope you'll like this project and have some fun!
Take care!
G12

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Angel of Innocence v0.7.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
most likely you'll get rollback errors with older save files. don't ignore them, better start a new playthrough.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.12.2022 (v0.7.1)

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Why was Kitty redesigned? Both early and end game.
Going to need a mod now or two versions. The new isn't bad but I liked the old better.

Last edited:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
G12 Games Little tip, not sure if anyone has told you this yet, I'm just saying it based off of the previews renders.

In render settings if you "Optimization", set the Max Path Length to between 8-10 and set Instancing Optimization to "Memory". That'll help get rid of the black lines on peoples foreheads caused by the hair ( if you go into some hair assets and search "forehead" in parameters you'll sometimes get something like forehead depth and forehead width, if you change those to 10 it'll also get rid of it. )

Also if you go to render settings again and click on "filtering", you'll want "Post Denoiser Available" and "Post Denoiser Enable" turned on with the "Post Denoiser Enable" set to around 1000 ( you can change that number depending how intense a scene is. You'll also want to go to "Progressive Rendering" ( in render settings still ) and make sure "Rendering Quality Enable" is turned off with the "Max Time" set to around 3200 and "Max Samples" set to around 1100 ( again those depend how intense your scenes are and what GPU you're using.

Also not sure if you already have this off but if you go to render settings again and under "Advanced" ( to the left of the blue render button ) and make sure your CPU is turned off for both options.

Like I said, not sure if you already know but might help get rid of some of the issues you're having but it all ready depends what GPU you have too I guess :unsure:

EDIT: After posting this I realized the game came out in 2019 so you probably already know :whistle:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Angel of Innocence [v0.7.0 Part 1 Public] [G12 Games] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.7.0 P1 Pub · · · (483.4 MiB :: 3.25 GiB)
Mac v0.7.0 P1 Pub · · · (449.0 MiB :: 3.22 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I was hoping to get into this game after hearing things were more or less fine now but it was unfortunate to see that half the girls I've seen so far are sluts. Mostly Kitty tbf, I dislike sex workers as LI's so her whole presence annoyed me. Once I got to her rooftop scene I was kinda checked out. I know most games have some cam girl or sex worker these days but I never liked the idea of having a LI who is one. I rather ignore them at that point.

It also appears like half the girls I was introduced to were lesbians/BI....yay....nothing I love more than being the third wheel. I know people don't consider it the be the dreaded 3 letter word and that's fair, but for me it's almost the same thing male or not. I will admit though I'm not entirely against seeing 2 girls make out, there could be far worse things.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

YRS™

May 30, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Angel of Innocence v0.7.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
most likely you'll get rollback errors with older save files. don't ignore them, better start a new playthrough.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Started new game still
Getting error after this screen

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Started new game still
Getting error after this screen
yes, i know.
but everybody has that problem, since that label is missing even in the PC version.
i lost my magic 8 ball so i can't ask where the dev originally wanted to jump to from there.

Reactions: YRS™

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The author's attitude is very good, and the progress of the author can be felt throughout the game .
In the beginning of the game when the story direction is not clear, breast lines are also obvious deformity , later updates fully address these issues. With almost every chapter update, you can feel that the author's narrative is smoother, the pictures are better, and the animation quality is also improving .

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK before I start this story, and due this title NOT having ANY relationship tags (harem, dating, romance, etc.. :FacePalm: ), what are the right path choices to avoid repercussions to MC (If there are more than one)? Can MC date (sleep with) all the girls he meets first, to get to know them...and later focuses on just one girl? As I've only seen one reply in the forms (and it wasn't from the game dev) that there isn't a harem path in this game.

This is why I prefer stories with a harem path choice, as your not forced to only choose one girl that limits the ability to see and experience the full story content in one play through.

Last edited:

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Angel of Innocence v0.7.1.

no need to downloaf if you didn't experience the missing label error in v0.7.0, only that fix and the 2 images of the splashscreen are new.

Reactions: YRS™
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes