EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1672849975046.png

Overview:
On an island that is being invaded by an evil organization, the Dark Villain...
Aqua, a Rookie Hero, is on duty to protect the island!
However, for some reason, men who are after Aqua's body begin their plan...
A simple hero action RPG: Angel White Aqua!​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-05
Release Date: 2022-08-30
Developer: Kunounohosi
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(Poetry AI)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

11-9.png 1-8.png e586e9086faa808f267769b9eca5bdd4.png 4-4.png c975c71d0f3853d9b71ad8739bcc52e3.png 12-5.png 16-5.png be75dabfc11afacb20b8f4b10e645f3a.png 18-5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
“On an island that is being invaded by an evil organization, the Dark Villain...
Aqua, a Rookie Hero, is on duty to protect the island!”

Oh she shares the name with the most useful goddess ever, that’s reassuring!
What could possibly go wrooong

Kaxew

Apr 20, 2022
is this not NTR?

edit: i get that she likes the MC and vice versa but they're not officially together, however DLsite has netorare as one of this game's tags

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Looks like someone saw Eternity larva and decided to make an uglier version of her.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I'm not sure why but I really like this circles art style, their games aren't very good but I've played most of them just for that.

Reactions: Shinshon

lucifersbliss

Mar 22, 2018
I will NEVER get the appeal of a straight up fucking pig, I mean come on.

Is a dog not humiliating enough? Really? Pig, dog, or any other animal you're pretty much a disgusting freak to any really virtuous person. Like pig dicks are weird and small, they can't fuck as fast as dogs, and horses are WAY bigger and their dicks are pretty much the nicest in general.

Also that goblin cg... why? Why draw him profile if you couldn't be bothered to draw the girl profile?

I actually like some of those cgs and the girl's design, hopefully this game is quick and you can skip the scenes/cgs that are worthless and not have to waste another 15 minutes hoping that the next one will be worth a damn.
If you don't understand a fetish you don't understand it, its as simple as that. No need for the nerd rage imo. The virtue argument falls flat because this is fiction too. There are two core reasons for the pig fetish from what i can think of, one is scientific in nature. (they cum for what was it, 10 minutes straight? lol) but mostly i imagine its down to the weighty degrading nature of it not the dick itself.

When you put fetishes under a microscope, its all weird. NTR, ugly bastard, bestiality, gobbos, orcs, pigmen, tentacles, girls becoming seedbeds, guro stuff, furry stuff, the one that actively annoys me is futanari. Because i see so much amazing art and animation go for that genre and ruin it with a dick flopping about. But you don't see me raging because taking it out on people or a forum is irational and the reason for my rage is simple jelousy that the talent or quality is on a fetish that turns me off.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
I will NEVER get the appeal of a straight up fucking pig, I mean come on.

Is a dog not humiliating enough? Really? Pig, dog, or any other animal you're pretty much a disgusting freak to any really virtuous person. Like pig dicks are weird and small, they can't fuck as fast as dogs, and horses are WAY bigger and their dicks are pretty much the nicest in general.

Also that goblin cg... why? Why draw him profile if you couldn't be bothered to draw the girl profile?

I actually like some of those cgs and the girl's design, hopefully this game is quick and you can skip the scenes/cgs that are worthless and not have to waste another 15 minutes hoping that the next one will be worth a damn.
You sound like an expert on bestiality and animal dicks.

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
Is a dog not humiliating enough? Really? Pig, dog, or any other animal you're pretty much a disgusting freak to any really virtuous person. Like pig dicks are weird and small, they can't fuck as fast as dogs, and horses are WAY bigger and their dicks are pretty much the nicest in general
I think you answered your initial question there, Dogs and Horses might provide physical pleasure between size, speed, and strength, while a Pig won't. You get all the downsides of fucking an animal, and more down sides that they're not likely to have any upsides.

Besides, once you establish a 'bottom' of humiliation (fucking a dog), humiliation fetishists, by nature, must dig further down to find something more extreme. It is a kink that is bound to be stuck in an eternal arms race with itself to find something more extremely degrading. It's why it's a kink that has a massive spectrum of kinks that go along with it (Objectification, Nullification, etc) as practictioners find their personal 'bottom' before they stray into stuff that turns them off (or overrides their brains 'no, I'm actually in danger, activate Fight or Flight triggers now').

Reactions: Watters and Yotsuyu
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes