Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
It's why it's a kink that has a massive spectrum of kinks that go along with it (Objectification, Nullification, etc) as practictioners find their personal 'bottom' before they stray into stuff that turns them off (or overrides their brains 'no, I'm actually in danger, activate Fight or Flight triggers now').
I guess this makes sense and is explanatory of the really niche fetishes you mentioned but the way I see it the humiliation fetish is always contingent upon how I think the average person would essentialize you on the basis of a given act. Like for this game if the average person found out you were a cuck whose girl gets fucked by animals it literally wouldn't matter if it's a pig or a dog, you're a walking joke of a man and you're both disgusting either way.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Interesting. Seems like somebody over at DLsite learned how to use Translator++

If the translation quality is fair, I see no reason to not be excited for this to be used more. One day AI translation will be so good, all works of any language can be enjoyed by every nationality. What a time to be alive :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Dyhart

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017

If the translation quality is fair, I see no reason to not be excited for this to be used more. One day AI translation will be so good, all works of any language can be enjoyed by every nationality. What a time to be alive :)
Finally,mtl games with the same quality of manual translation,the future is here and im ready.

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
Could somebody tell me please If there good and 'bad' ends or just linear story with no player choice?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Finally,mtl games with the same quality of manual translation,the future is here and im ready.
I wouldn’t say we are quite there yet. When I play 100% manual translations like Rattanman’s translations, I can still feel quite a difference and it does affect my enjoyment for the work more than I thought. A well written scene is just that more impactful when the gramma is impeccable and the vocabulary is larger and more colorful. But I imagine you would have to be fairly competent in English to appreciate it. That is why some ppl here are not bothered even by bad mtl, its often because they‘re not native speakers and their english is bad as well so they dont know what they are missing lol

Reactions: Watters and fraazx

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
I wouldn’t say we are quite there yet. When I play 100% manual translations like Rattanman’s translations, I can still feel quite a difference and it does affect my enjoyment for the work more than I thought. A well written scene is just that more impactful when the gramma is impeccable and the vocabulary is larger and more colorful. But I imagine you would have to be fairly competent in English to appreciate it. That is why some ppl here are not bothered even by bad mtl, its often because they‘re not native speakers and their english is bad as well so they dont know what they are missing lol
Or be like me, a native english speaker that translate the game in his mind because I am desperate to find new materials to jack off

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Goblins wearing clothes? Do they pretend to replace the "Ugly Bastard"? Not in my watch... *Loads a shotgun with religious intent*

View attachment 2288613
Even goblins look better than ugly bastard but that's my opinion of course. I guess I just expect goblins to struggle with looks while the ugly bastard barely qualifies as human.

This is actually what I originally came here to comment on. The quality from the screenshots doesn't even seem like MTL to me. I didn't even imagine we'd be seeing this type of quality in the near future. Endless possibilities.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Stop debating the ethics of hentai and tell me if this shit is worth the nut or not lmfao
Could somebody tell me please If there good and 'bad' ends or just linear story with no player choice?
Well, from what I recall imo not really. Game is super linear and the corruption mechanic is just talk to one of 3 pervs after a mission till you get their ending.

Basic gameplay is go out of base, do specified boss level, return to base, talk to one, all, or none of the 3 pervs, repeat till the end.

Pretty sure there is a non corruption ending. Just have to ignore the 3 pervs and just focus down missions. Bosses also have game over rape endings but, those unlock even if you beat them.

Don't remember if I got the main ending or not though. Pretty sure it glitched on me after beating the last boss or whatever and didn't let me do anything else.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes