VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angelica Origins Ren'Py Port [v0.6] [Kelo Games]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Okay try to keep it civil in this thread, no need to attack Kelo Games here. He asked me to do the RenPY version but please keep any complaints about him or his orig game in the proper place. You can dis RPGM itself as much as you want though :D

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Only 1 day? Hoped on much more until last version.
Yes only 1 day. Since Kelo Games secondary language is english and he has someone helping proofread his text. I'm waiting till the rest gets proofread before doing the rest of the days. How quickly that is done is out of my hands... In the mean time I'll go back to working on Manila Shaw till he has more I can do :)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yes only 1 day. Since Kelo Games secondary language is english and he has someone helping proofread his text. I'm waiting till the rest gets proofread before doing the rest of the days. How quickly that is done is out of my hands... In the mean time I'll go back to working on Manila Shaw till he has more I can do :)
Now I remember I saw it on his server and what you have promised, I just forgot about it. I hope Yoe will finish it unit last version.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Use a standard font, and for god sake tone down that purple text border. Other than that, nice job!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I've tried repeatedly and game won't start. I double click and PHHHHHBBBT.

EDIT: Redownloaded...it didn't unzip fully the first time.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes