VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angelica Origins Ren'Py Port [v0.6] [Kelo Games]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
:D I tend to do walkthrough mods for games and as I started day 3 I was like why didn't I make one for this game :p
It's an awesome ideia, and it is an amazing help, and less work for me :p, thank you for incluiding the WT in the game :D

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
So with the end of this build was the sleepover scene between Angelica and one of her friends, but when I looked in the game folder, there were some other images in what I'm assuming later versions of the RPGM original version. So atm those images are from the base game but have not been included in the port right?
edit, I saw the description and that confirmed my question, but was curious as to why you did it like that when your other conversions only included images of the latest version of your ports

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So with the end of this build was the sleepover scene between Angelica and one of her friends, but when I looked in the game folder, there were some other images in what I'm assuming later versions of the RPGM original version. So atm those images are from the base game but have not been included in the port right?
edit, I saw the description and that confirmed my question, but was curious as to why you did it like that when your other conversions only included images of the latest version of your ports
mainly because of the way he orginized files, very hard to pick out this and that images and not accidentally miss some and when he does get the text ready for other days I can just upload a small patch and compressed/android versions rather than uploading the full ones again...

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
mainly because of the way he orginized files, very hard to pick out this and that images and not accidentally miss some and when he does get the text ready for other days I can just upload a small patch and compressed/android versions rather than uploading the full ones again...
that's understandable, I was just confused on why one would go with that approach

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why new think are missed I gone only sleep with firend and ther is the end no news scene as well?

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
I believe the answer to both would be no
Phalzyr I read your message on the version but not really understood we are still on 0.4 or on 0.6? (I don't know if the message is old or recent)

Thank you. (y)

Edit : ok sorry i just saw the answer a few pages before this is V0.4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phalzyr

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Best... game... ever... The renders are great, the characters are enticing and the writing is sublime. Most of the credit of course has to go to Kelo Games. However, I would just like to thank Phalzyr for converting this game into the Ren'Py engine. It really makes the game so much more enjoyable, so much more perfect. No more of those needless RPGM "walk around to find the next scene" moments. Using Ren'Py, Phalzyr has managed to highten the game experience, keep the player interested and engaged with the game. Just thanks, I guess, for giving us an amazing game experience. Lots of love. SAFFID

Reactions: fortuna95

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
In this one I don't an new content, caus this version end with after Angelica and Lucia kissed each others. Have you forgot to add new content until the lastet update what whe alredy see on rpg game about?

P.S.: Almost forgot this version renpy it to far behind the current rpg version.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
In this one I don't an new content, caus this version end with after Angelica and Lucia kissed each others. Have you forgot to add new content until the lastet update what whe alredy see on rpg game about?

P.S.: Almost forgot this version renpy it to far behind the current rpg version.
It's time for Phalzyr to update this one too :D

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018

It's time for Phalzyr to update this one too :D

I don't understand? I thought this game was up to date with Kelo Games' version? I mean, it must be. Looking at the release dates the Phalzyr Ren'Py version was uploaded 2020-11-04, while the Kelo Games version was uploaded 2020-10-21. Are you telling me, there is missing content in the current Phalzyr Ren'Py version? Cos that would be odd.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
I don't understand? I thought this game was up to date with Kelo Games' version? I mean, it must be. Looking at the release dates the Phalzyr Ren'Py version was uploaded 2020-11-04, while the Kelo Games version was uploaded 2020-10-21. Are you telling me, there is missing content in the current Phalzyr Ren'Py version? Cos that would be odd.
just look at op at the version.

Reactions: SAFFID

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Original:
v0.6
-Start of day 8 with 2 main scenes and 2 minor scenes;

RenPy:
0.6 (Day 1-6) (Equivelent to 0.4 of orig sorry for version number overlook)
Thanks for the response man! So I'm missing out on the latest content....

[Deep Breath]

[Deep Sigh]

Guess I have to replay the fucking RPGM version then! FUCK!

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
But then again... RPGM or not... I now have a lot of new Angelica content to look forward to! Yipee!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes