VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angelica Origins Ren'Py Port [v0.6] [Kelo Games]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I don't understand? I thought this game was up to date with Kelo Games' version? I mean, it must be. Looking at the release dates the Phalzyr Ren'Py version was uploaded 2020-11-04, while the Kelo Games version was uploaded 2020-10-21. Are you telling me, there is missing content in the current Phalzyr Ren'Py version? Cos that would be odd.
Version: 0.6 (Day 1-6) (Equivelent to 0.4 of orig sorry for version number overlook)
If yu remeber we played that version but ther no new contents untilt whe see in school with new teacher. Where ther girl gt blackmaild by that asshole.

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Guess I have to replay the fucking RPGM version then! FUCK!
If you need a save i posted one awhile back on the og thread i believe its before 0.5 or around there. Its been awhile but it should be before the new scenes or atleast close to it

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
If you need a save i posted one awhile back on the og thread i believe its before 0.5 or around there. Its been awhile but it should be before the new scenes or atleast close to it
Thanks so much man. I found your post. The saves are a little late game, so I had to find a different save someone else uploaded. But thank you so much for the tip. And for you consideration. I love this community. Just a bunch of sexual deviant scum helping each other out. It's beautiful really. Almost brings a tear to my eye. :)

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
I met this game yesterday and have been playing it.
I really liked it, mainly the appearance of the protagonist and the story with its combination of ordinary life, lust and magical world.

Do you know if there will be an update soon?
I see that the last one was a long time ago.

Best regards.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I met this game yesterday and have been playing it.
I really liked it, mainly the appearance of the protagonist and the story with its combination of ordinary life, lust and magical world.

Do you know if there will be an update soon?
I see that the last one was a long time ago.

Best regards.
This is an "official" version so waiting on dev to give me thumbs up, he has someone running through grammar/spell chacking and they been ... slow at getting around to it :/

and that is why I tend to do "Unofficial" lol

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
It's a pity, but yes it seems dead, perhaps they'll let someone else take it on in some way?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes