RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont want to read 36 pages and spoil the story for me, but since noone asked on page1 i need to verify 2 Tags before i dare to download this game:
1. Is the NTR avoidable?
2. Since there is a female Protagonist: Is the Lesbian Tag based on a few scenes or can i play as lesbian?

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
if your on here kelo, your to erractic with your updates, 5 months shouldnt go by without a update, at most every other second month as it, example you just update late march, at latest next update should be no later then late may.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Angelica Origins [v0.5.2.1] [Kelo Games] - Original Size: 1.9GiB
Download Win (208MiB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I dont want to read 36 pages and spoil the story for me, but since noone asked on page1 i need to verify 2 Tags before i dare to download this game:
1. Is the NTR avoidable?
2. Since there is a female Protagonist: Is the Lesbian Tag based on a few scenes or can i play as lesbian?
ok here goes i will try too give you an answer without spoilers, First i more or less never play ntr games not my thing but Angelica is different, compared too other fp games where usually the protagonist is weak this is a story about a young girl getting stronger, ofc that takes time, i absolutely love angelica she is an amazing character and i highly recommend trying it. Regarding your question if you want the true ending there are scenes you should not avoid, but it just works way better here compared too other fp games in my opinion.

Reactions: Kelo Games

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
1. Is the NTR avoidable?
The answer to your first question is no. For your second question, it's a few scenes as of right now. This can all change in the future. I haven't tried to avoid any scene but you can be a good girl. This will keep you from most of the NTR. Following the good path won't get you the true ending. I'd still try out the game and see for yourself.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...ok...then i'll pass for now. Not only because i absolutly hate NTR, but i cant play a hetero girl...its hard enough to "hunt" girls as male protagonist, but i cannot play a female protagonist if there are unavoidable dicks in my way...maybe i change my mind if it gets a lesbian route.
Thanks for the answers.

Reactions: mikeab69

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
its too slow........................................................................................
text speed just kill out whole fun of this game................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes