RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1582907616986.png

My dear loyal supporters,

thank you for your patience and your support of this month. Working on this game is becoming challenging every update due to all the things I have to consider. I notice the dialogue part is growing a lot because now every scene has more than two versions. In one of the new main scenes, there will be three choices to do; These choices will lead to a combination of these, so try to imagine me writing all the dialogue versions. I'm sorry for the time you had to wait between my health problems in November and life business and issues in December and January. I know I'm slow and I hope one day to add someone to help me creating the game. For now, nobody wants to do it for free, so your support is becoming more critical for the future of this game.

I hope to reach the next goals with you!

========================================

ANGELICA ORIGINS' CHANGELOG 0.5.2
(Not final version):

-150 NEW IMAGES;
-2 NEW ANIMATIONS;
-1 NEW CHARACTER;
-2000 DIALOGUE BOXES;
-NEW "LOVE" POINTS;
-INTRODUCTION'S DIALOGUES IMPROVED.

-The new character is a woman
and she will be one of the main characters in the future. She's an important person for our Angelica. I can't say more about her than she's amazingly hot!
1582907645214.png
- The new points are the "Love points": Angelica will start to add these points when she chose to become closer to a character. Angelica's feeling will change for that character from an ordinary friendship to a love interest (Or sexual interest?). These points, like all the other ones, will lead our curly girl toward one of the three endings (Bad, good and true ending.)
1582907656484.png
One last important note is that the final scene of this update has not two versions: they are two completely different scenes. Bad points and good points are important the more we are close to the end of the episode.
About the days of release: I planned to finish the update on 14th March, but with some good luck and hard work, I'll finish earlier.
Thank you for the ones who will stay with me until the end. See you next month!
Hugs and peace!
Mike.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Damn this new introduced woman looks insanely hot!! Would love to play her and am happy she seems to get a very important role. Even I personally would love to see her as the MC cause even I like Angelica (nice hint for angel btw ;) ) I mean she has great curves and a nice face and the quality seems good too I am not the biggest fan of massive curly hair. And somehow the new woman looks even curvier with some even more attractive face and hair I personally like. :) Ofc it’s your game, I just wanted to give my personal first feedback (more to come ofc)

best wishes for your health! And yeah I feel you job wise. Life can really suck balls.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelo Games

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1584196347074.png

15:29 (Rome time) The game will be uploaded today.

ANGELICA ORIGINS' OFFICIAL CHANGELOG 0.5.2
- 150+ NEW IMAGES;
- 2 NEW ANIMATIONS;
- 1 NEW CHARACTER;
- 2000+ LINES OF DIALOGUES;
- NEW "LOVE" POINTS;
- DAY 1: IMPROVED TEXT (Edited and fixed by Spushkin)*.
*Day 1 will be completely edited for 16th March. The game will be uploaded again.

--->Android version:
available soon after pc version.
--->RenPy version:
planned the Day 1.

♥ ♥ ♥ Will you be the one to help me? ♥ ♥ ♥
1584196401066.png
>>>Hugs, Kelo Games.<<<

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes