RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1575635557312.png

My Diary.
Rome, 06/12/2019

Dear supporters and friends,

November is finished, the 7th was my birthday and the 24th I was in the emergency room with a pain in the middle of the chest. I thought it was a start of an heart attack but later the doctor found it was a reflux esophagitis. Now I'm fine and Angelica is still making me smile while I working with her. I'm still working for a lovely disabled lady as my first job and November 2019 it's 2 years I'm working with her. It's not an easy job that required a lot of patience and attention for a woman with some difficulties, not only physically but socially. She's not a easy person and sometime it's very hard to stay calm and show her how to be part of society. The doctor said I'm really under stress and I have to stay more calm and relaxed.
Angelica is a way for me to not think too much about bad things of my past and of my present and with your help I still can work on this project. So, thank you so much from my heart! Please write me when you want to talk about Angelica or other things. Remember my discord channel is open to all.
I'm focused on next update and I want an amazing one. You will see more about our curly beauty and this time you could have more differences based on Angi's choices and good and bad girl points. We are more close to the ending of the first episode and the game is start to take different routes to reach the three different endings. So be prepare to see our Angi being involved in different situation and esclusive scenes. I still have to think how to manage this in the recollection gallery, because esclusive scenes means that not all scenes will be unlocked in the dream room. Maybe a password for my loyalty patrons? If you have suggestions, let me know.

Remember that me as developer, our lovely Angelica and this game are nothing without you and your love.

Hugs, Mike.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1577009722181.png

Rome, 22/12/2019

Dear friends!
Sorry If I didn't write for a while. I think all of us are very busy these days before the holidays. I'm fine now with my stomach and I'm working on this next amazing update. Until now the update has:

-143 new images;
-2 new animations;
-4 main scene and a couples of minor ones;
-1 new experiment (I'll explain more later);
-Day 7 will be played followed by Day 8 before reaching the recollection gallery;
-2 scenes completely different if you are playing with more "good" or "bad" points (this for the first time in this game);
-A lot of different version of dialogues, scenes, choices;
-New important part of the story will reveal more about Angelica.

So, I hope you're ready to enjoy this amazing update!

The experiment:
Ok, this time I'm introducing a very short combat scene: don't worry nothing that it needs skills, weapons, armory, etc... It's just a scripted combat made it with the dialogue and choices system. For me is just another experiment, very useful for future scenes. The achievement is to add something erotic and different in my game.

Two scenes for two different endings: Yes, exactly! At this point of the game I confirm that some scenes will be only for the more bad Angi than the more good Angi and these scene will unlock choices, situations and other things who will lead to their specifical endings of this first episode. For example, the image you can see above is only for the "more bad" Angi.

I'm doing my best in my free time to work on this update, it's not easy and remember all the version of dialogues and choices I had to keep in mind every single scene. So, keep finger crossed!
Thank you for your help and your support amazing lover of my curly princess!
Hugs, your Mike.
Lot of little kisses by Angelica.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Sounds really juicy. Looks like it's already quite big so Angie might be around the corner. I understand tho that it might take some time to make these alternative routes and I highly appreciate them. Well done as always.

Reactions: Kelo Games

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The next mission is to find a way to save Ping... who want to save Ping?

========

What are your preferite male characters of my game? Wich of them you want to see more? And with wich girl?

1.Simone (the boyfriend)
2.Carlo (the rich playboy)
3.Ping (the nerd)
4.Nicola (the teacher)
5.Cesare (Nicola's brother)
6.Mario (the pizzeria's owner)
7.Giovanni (Rita's boss from old version)*
8.the guy in the beach (the mysterious guy kissing Angelica in the last scene)

*Giovanni will come back soon on day 8.

Last edited:

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018

========

What are the male preferite characters of my game? Wich of them you want to see more? And with wich girl?

1.Simone (the boyfriend)
3.Ping (the nerd)
4.Nicola (the teacher)

Well a good payoff of completing side quests of ping will be great as both angelica and ping will describe about they feel about storeroom incident while they try to find out a way to get out the dungeon.

IceCubeMan99

Jun 5, 2017

========

What are the male preferite characters of my game? Wich of them you want to see more? And with wich girl?

1.Simone (the boyfriend)
3.Ping (the nerd)
4.Nicola (the teacher)

My personal favorite is 6, Mario with Angelica (with curly hair and glasses). I'm simply in love with Angelica's first design.

• Love
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes