RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
i cant get into the janitor shack i think it is a bug can anyone fix it please Day 6
My saves 0.42 vers

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
nope its not working :(
You have to activate the side quest with the old lady on day 3. At the end ask her about Angelica's body.

When Angelica is at home with Carlo and she's talking with Larissa at the door she has to say "I need to solve it by myself" and not asking Larissa's help...

i cant get into the janitor shack i think it is a bug can anyone fix it please Day 6
My saves 0.42 vers
i cant get into the janitor shack i think it is a bug can anyone fix it please
Did you completed the Ping quest or not? I want to know if this bug is with or without Ping's side quest completed. Thanks.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
You have to activate the side quest with the old lady on day 3. At the end ask her about Angelica's body.

When Angelica is at home with Carlo and she's talking with Larissa at the door she has to say "I need to solve it by myself" and not asking Larissa's help...

Did you completed the Ping quest or not? I want to know if this bug is with or without Ping's side quest completed. Thanks.
Yes > i completed the Ping quest > but one Ping run in the door > second Ping stay on the table )))))

Voido

Mar 12, 2019
I think this is one of the most underrated games on f95. I don't do usually comments as you can see, but here I must say that I love this game.

The only thing I don't like: for some reason, I'm triggered by small pauses after putting on clothes and inability to skip scene quickly as I read text very quickly. Holding space button in games sometimes increases the speed of rpgm walking anims and others during the cutscene. Would like to see it here as well.

Just personal feedback. I haven't finished the game yet, I will share the feedback once I'm done. Keep it up. Thank you.

UPD: Nvm about anims, I think it was not possible in the beggining of the game.

UPD2: It's good. In total, if this game gets a good support - this will be equal or better than Manilla Shaw. MS has more content, that's why it is better atm. I hope author won't give up on this.

Last edited:

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
My saves 0.42 vers
Give me Save after this moment pls !

Reactions: B10

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of ANGELICA ORIGINS - 0.4.2 Fix1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.08.2019
Is there a 5.0 android port of this game? Really like this one so far.

Reactions: pologyi19931

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
for me, the best female protagonist game so far. and seriously all female models are hot especially mom and alessia, i love how the story builds lust in characters every udate. i really wish more content with mom and alessia and seriously, that miight be a nightmare to see abandoned tag on this. weired how mush underrated this game is, maybe because of the game's engine? i belive rpg maker givs the best gameplay experience to this game than renpy. i allways start from the beginning every update and never got bored of this :love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
0.5.1 leaked in svscomics.
anyone knows about the Changelog? if its worth to download or not.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes