RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Wait, I thought this game was been remade with the Ren'py engine ?
Maybe I confuse with another game...

Anyway, the only BIG issue with RPGM games is that I can't fap and play at the same time x) I like this game tho.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Yeah asking for it again. ANYONE got END savefile of LAST update?

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Jeez the pace of this game is awfuly slow, is this game designed to make people waiste the maximum amount of time possible just to jerk off ? if yes, succes.

Reactions: slightchance

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Jeez the pace of this game is awfuly slow, is this game designed to make people waiste the maximum amount of time possible just to jerk off ? if yes, succes.
he was on vaction the first half of sep.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Wondering if i should stop share his game after latest patreon post.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
If u wont do it someone else will .. simple
well i ahve posted the latest 2, and i always hold the links long. But i posted it since no one had done it,

so next time i wont do it and see if someone does it day 3.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
well i ahve posted the latest 2, and i always hold the links long. But i posted it since no one had done it,

so next time i wont do it and see if someone does it day 3.
Ur welcome.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Since it's already here I'll do this favour to those who are interested: if you're using old save don't use stairs in recollection room cuz that will make you start day 4. Just skip stairs and your game won't be bugged.

Outside of this one bug, update is brilliant. Most story-heavy update till this date with some decent action. It's more like an introduction for Angie's naughtier scenes in a next update I feel (especially with that end). Different clothes on different routes are really nice. Guy deserves more support that's for sure

khim0979

Apr 10, 2018
Since it's already here I'll do this favour to those who are interested: if you're using old save don't use stairs in recollection room cuz that will make you start day 4. Just skip stairs and your game won't be bugged.

Outside of this one bug, update is brilliant. Most story-heavy update till this date with some decent action. It's more like an introduction for Angie's naughtier scenes in a next update I feel (especially with that end). Different clothes on different routes are really nice. Guy deserves more support that's for sure
i'm played from the start but the game still back to day 4.
could you share the save from beginning day 7?
thx

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
i'm played from the start but the game still back to day 4.
could you share the save from beginning day 7?
thx
So it happens on a pure, new save as well? Weird. You don't need new save, when you're in a recollection room just don't use stairs and leave. You should start day 7

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes