RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Come on, guys, be patient. It's stated earlier in the thread the guy was away on holiday - he only got back just last week and he still had an entire script for the last scene to write and then test everything. If you want news and updates so badly, do what the rest of us do and pledge to get access to his Discord and updates on his Patreon. Give the guy time.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Wait time is over! Update will come to the highest tier of Kelo supporters tommorow. Guy's worth supporting so go ahead guys.

I've made this small banner for Angie cuz I wanted to have one for quite some time. Not the best one but that's the best I can do I guess. Feel free to use it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ANGELICA ORIGINS 0.5 Official changelog:
Day 7 (part 1)
- 163 new images;
- 3 new animations;
- 2 new maps [Headmaster's office and school's secret dungeon];
- The third animations has 3 versions (This is a new experiment in my experience with rpg maker);
- 2 main scenes and start of third scene as "ending";
- 1 new "unknow" character;
- From now some choices can add and remove points (Example +2 good girl points and -2 bad girl points).

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Anyone have a save where the last update ended. I kinda deleted my old game and the saves with it as i thought that the saves would automatically be stored in my renpy's saves folder and kinda dont wanna play it all over again just to get to this update.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes