RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Do I need bad girl points to reach NTR events ? or doesn't matter ?
In general if you wish to unlock full scenes with characters other than Simone (boyfriend) you might need more bad girl points. But being on Good Girl path doesn't block you entirely from most of the scenes. Text is different and some more hardcore actions won't take place but you'll be able to watch those scenes. At this point boyfriend has very few scenes so it's mostly content you could consider as NTR.

Reactions: Kelo Games

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hi the66 is there new content in this update or jjst a bug fix? Please tell me.
v0.4.1 -> v0.4.2 Fix1: gallery update as stated in changelog in op
v0.4.2 -> v0.4.2 Fix1: bugfix

Reactions: penmaster

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Unlocked
August bulletin board #Angelica Origins 0.5
Rome,07/08/2019

Hello Angelica's people!
I'm working on AO 0.5 and the first 58 images are done. I created a little but very hot animation. Now I'm giving more importance to shadow too. I've wrote the basic scripts of the first part of the update but without dialogues.
This update is with two clothes versions, so this will be another challenge for me, but nothing I already tested in the past.
I just want to introduce you a new characteristic of the points system: from now some choices will give Angelica some points but it could remove others (For example a choice can add +2 good girl points and remove -2 bad girl points....)
This because we are going toward the end of first episode and their endings.

By the way, guys, did you like Angelica Origins 0.4.2? Let me know if you enjoyed the last update as much as I like it.
Hugs, Mike.

How much you love this sleeping beauty? Because I love her with all my heart!
1565199148659.png

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
To share a save you also need the "global.rpgsave" file in the save folder of the "fileXX.rpgsave" (Windows version)

...\Angelica Origins 0.x\save

You can't use windows save files on mac or linux I think.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Rome, 14/08/2019

Angi's people.
The work is going fine, some day a little slow and same day very fast. I'm trying to do my best to finish soon (The end of the month?). It will be very hard to finish on August, but I really want to create little updates every month with your choice to wait for more or not.

In this moment we have 1 main scene, 1 minor scene, 1 main quest, 1 side quest, 75 images and 1 animation, but I wrote a lot of scripts including the second part of Ping's quest. This time this side quest will be important to unlock more than one options in future.
I started to write the scripts of the Erika's scene with the headmaster from the old version and, all patrons, expecially my dreamers, are still in time to suggest some details if you want (I have some cool ideas too, as always ;)...).This time I want to add more space to Angelica too...
Are you able to unlock the full scenes with the bad girl clothes? Or you prefer the erotic version of the scenes with the good girl clothes? Personally I love this curly girl in all versions... <3<3<3!!!
1565772810905.png

===================
===================

Rome,07/08/2019

Hello Angelica's people!
I'm working on AO 0.5 and the first 58 images are done. I created a little but very hot animation too. Now I'm giving more importance to shadow and I'm fine with reworking older images, so I can be focus only on new scene. I've wrote the basic scripts of the first part of the update but without dialogues.
This update is with two clothes versions, so this will be another challenge for me, but nothing I already tested in the past.
I just want to introduce you a new characteristic of the points system: from now some choices will give Angelica some points but it could remove others (For example a choice can add +2 good girl points and remove -2 bad girl points....)
This because we are going toward the end of first episode and their endings.

By the way, guys, did you like Angelica Origins 0.4.2? Let me know if you enjoyed the last update as much as I like it.
Hugs, Mike.

How much you love this sleeping beauty? Because I love her with all my heart!
1565772789335.png

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
If impatience for an update is a measure of how good you think a game might be or become then I am impatient for an update for Angelica. Preferably one where she gets something more than a BJ. I particualry dislike the Simone NPC though

Reactions: Kelo Games

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Rhodes, Greece. 31th august.
γειά σου! Ciao! Hello!
I'm in Greece from today with my laptop and with all images and animations of AO 0.5.0.
I'm in the very last phase of the development 'cause I'm writing scripts and dialogues. It's not like working in my house but... better than nothing! I didn't want to go in holiday without finish this update. So I decide to keep working during my holiday too.
1567280814686.png
About the story: Angelica will know a little bit about her forgotten past and a mysterious new guy will be part of the very last scene. Ping will follow her in this adventure... you will know more in the next part.
So, thank you for your patience. You are always in my through amazing supporters!
Hugs!

===================
===================
Rome, 23/08/2019

Angi's Dreamers, Angels, Lovers, Fans and Followers,
I'm finishing right now the third animation of this update. I'm still doing my best to release it this month. It's an hard challenge I still want to win, this because I will be in Rhodes, Greece for 2 weeks for an Holiday. It's something like a century I don't have a good holiday to relax a little bit. I'm very happy about my project so far. The Erika's scene has two version (Bad and Good girl clothes) and both can have an ending with or without Angelica if she doesn't want to go on with the scene (or she can't...).
These versions could be appreciated in the second animation of the scene where I'm testing a new double animation effect (In the second animation Angelica could be "present" or not.)
1567280789370.png
After the remake of Erika-headmaster scene I want to introduce a third main scene and stop it in the middle to create a good "cliffhanger" effect. This because this new scene is very important and it will reveal something about the forgotten past of Angelica.
So next update will be very interesting too!
Do you want to know how Angelica and Simone start dating? Do you want to know something about what Simone is hiding from her?
I can't wait to show you more about our lovely curly girl! Always THANKS for your support and help.
Yours, Mike.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes