4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Changelog 0.5.1

Day 7 (part 1)
- 163 new images;
- 3 new animations;
- 2 new maps [Headmaster's office and school's secret dungeon];
- The third animations has 3 versions (This is a new experiment in my experience with rpg maker);
- 2 main scenes and start of third scene as "ending";
- 1 new "unknow" character;
- From now some choices can add and remove points (Example +2 good girl points and -2 bad girl points).

Reactions: baka

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Version 0.5.1 is a more stable version of 0.5.0, but no new scene.

Last version is officially free to share.

The real changelog of 0.5.1 is:

- Some image details fixed;
- Rewrited scripts (Expecially Ping's quest part 1);
- Added more music in last scenes;
- Created save files in dream rooms (Check the post about saves).

>>>Save files with all scenes unlocked are avaliable only for 10$+ supporters:

Save 1 - Right after Intro.
Save 2 - Dream room Day 1
Save 3 - Dream room Day 2
Save 4 - Dream room Day 3
Save 5 - Dream room Day 4-6
Save 6 - Before the very last scene.

>>>Walkthrough is updated to 0.5.1 too.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Angelica Origins [v0.5.1] [Kelo Games] - Original Size: 1.73GB

Download Win (207MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
i cant get into the janitor shack i think it is a bug can anyone fix it please Day 6
My saves 0.42 vers
Give me Save after this moment pls !

Reactions: B10 and lupo76

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
About day 6 and the janitor's shack:

After you completed Ping's quest on day 6 (Or if you have choosen to not help him) you will try FOR THE FIRST TIME to enter the janitor's shack but you will be stopped by a wolf.

Then you have to come back to class and during lesson Angelica will go to search Ping. After that scene Angi come back to class again and then she will go to TRY THE SECOND TIME to get into that shack.

So the cases are 2:
1 you're using old saves already bugged (From 0.4.2 and previous);
2 you're trying to enter the janitor's shack in the wrong moment (Try to come back to class or to find Ping or to finish Ping's quest...)

By the way, because Mike is a very good guy I will share with you a save just BEFORE the first time Angelica is trying to go in the janitor's shack. The save is made following "the true ending route" with all scenes unlocked.

THIS IS A SAVE MADE IT WITH 0.5.1 VERSION SO...USE IT WITH 0.5.1 VERSION...

Thanks Mike, you're awesome! :D

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1575635611496.png

November "Rain" Bulletin board.
Rome, caput mundi! 2/11/2019

Buongiorno!

It's time to talk about next update and I'm very positive about it. Angelica Origins 0.5.2 will be full of surprises and some of the truth about Angelica is waiting for you. The previous update was finished in a middle of a vision, a memory or something like another Angelica in another life... damn me, my story can be very complcated! But all the things are there for a reason in Angelica Origins. Trust your developer Mike! Eheheh!

One of the surprise it's a new test... ok, mmh... something about... fight... but it's nothing so complicated... just a... ok, ok... you'll see! Eheh!
1575635624750.png
It seems that we'll see again the red hair girl and every update we'll be close to know more about her too... like her name... don't you want to know her name? Are you curious?

I hope you asked the right "second question" to Rosanna because this will unlock another full scene and be ready to know the first details about Angelica's unknow powers. Yes, our curly princess has a great destiny in her future, but she needs the help of her friends and people who love her and... your help with your choices too!

In these days I'm totally focused on doing renders and the weather is fine for my pc. Please always write me for questions, tips or just to say "Ciao, Hello, Hola, Hi, Salut, etc..." Eheheh!

Always thanks for your patience, love and support!

Hugs! Mike!
=========================

Rome, caput mundi! 2/11/2019

Buongiorno!

It's time to talk about next update and I'm very positive about it. Angelica Origins 0.5.2 will be full of surprises and some of the truth about Angelica is waiting for you. The previous update was finished in a middle of a vision, a memory or something like another Angelica in another life... damn me, my story can be very complcated! But all the things are there for a reason in Angelica Origins. Trust your developer Mike! Eheheh!

One of the surprise it's a new test... ok, mmh... something about... fight... but it's nothing so complicated... just a... ok, ok... you'll see! Eheh!

1575635764984.png

It seems that we'll see again the red hair girl and every update we'll be close to know more about her too... like her name... don't you want to know her name? Are you curious?

I hope you asked the right "second question" to Rosanna because this will unlock another full scene and be ready to know the first details about Angelica's unknow powers. Yes, our curly princess has a great destiny in her future, but she needs the help of her friends and people who love her and... your help with your choices too!

In these days I'm totally focused on doing renders and the weather is fine for my pc. Please always write me for questions, tips or just to say "Ciao, Hello, Hola, Hi, Salut, etc..." Eheheh!

Always thanks for your patience, love and support!

Hugs! Mike!

Last edited:

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Does someone have a bad route just before the shack? The one in this thread is a mix route and I would also like the bad route.

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
You need to speed up, too much clicks, slow text and unneeded pauses.

Sorry RPG Maker is the engine for your style of game, has nice graphic but no will play a VN in this lame choices
spot on! it's nightmare to pass txt... unplayable :(

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes