RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

luiz

Apr 30, 2017
The next mission is to find a way to save Ping... who want to save Ping?

========

What are your preferite male characters of my game? Wich of them you want to see more? And with wich girl?

1.Simone (the boyfriend)
2.Carlo (the rich playboy)
3.Ping (the nerd)
4.Nicola (the teacher)
5.Cesare (Nicola's brother)
6.Mario (the pizzeria's owner)
7.Giovanni (Rita's boss from old version)*
8.the guy in the beach (the mysterious guy kissing Angelica in the last scene)

*Giovanni will come back soon on day 8.
I'd love to see Angelica cheating Simone with Carlo

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1579197578170.png

Dear friends,
thanks to Grammarly (suggested by advertising spot and Mr.CobraPl, thanks) and thirty minutes of free time I decide to write you a new post. Well, with this new application is more easy and fast to write dialogues for my game and I'm testing it now writing this to you. I hope this will speed up my work too.
The next update will explain more things about Angelica's transformation and the story part will be more intense. So, remember to not miss any details of the story.

===============================
More details about the next episode:
-1st scene: the story will go on where it was stopped in the previous update. Angelica is flirting with this unknow guy at the beach while Simone is waiting outside. Here a lot of you are excited to know what was the meaning of that scene: it's just a fantasy? An alternative world? A memory from a forgotten past? Just a joke made it by the red hair girl? It seems that this unknow guy is someone that our Angi knows well and she's in love with him too! What do you think? Write your throughs in the comments, thanks.

-2nd scene: Ping is still in that floor trap! Will be Angi able to save her lovely friend Ping? His broken ankle is not a good addition to an already not good situation. How Angelica will save him without the help of someone? Angi will be helped from someone unexpected... you'll see.

-Intermediate minor scene: Do you remember the mysterious anonymous call received by Angelica's mom, Rita? Well there was a DVD in that package very interesting and believe me... you want to see what it's recorded there. Are you curious or not?

-3rd scene: Here I can't say too much without making spoiler so I don't say anything. The only thing I can say is: amazing scene, amazing animation and finally Angi will be... satisfied. ;)

-4th and last scene of this update: Well, things here are more complicated and for the first time in my game there are two completely different versions! This because this scene is the first step toward the confirmation you're going toward the "good" or the "bad" girl ending. Useless to say how much this scene is important to reach your desired ending. But... wich scene of them is the one to unlock the true ending? Consider keeping in mind which version of clothing Angi is wearing during day 7... ;) At the start of day 7 if you have more good or bad girl points it's more important at this moment in the story.

This scene will close the 0.5.2 update until Angelica Origins 0.5.3.<<<

I want to close this post saying thanks to all patrons and followers who supported me in the previous year. The good news is that I'm able to improve my internet speed connection to have a faster upload time (I had to wait many hours to upload the game) and to work better. I'm considering to buy a premium Grammarly to help with my "Italian-English". Ahahah!

Congratulations to my Top 10 patrons of 2019!
01- WarAngel
02-
Stargazer
03-
Skyler
04-
El Santo
05-
Drekkart
06-
reebone
07-
thepayne78
08-
Havokk Badguy
09-
Doug Dimmadome
10-
DocLore

Fingers crossed until the next update!
Hugs, Mike. :)

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Not specifically, but if you look at the first post of this thread, you can find some instructions on how to use the Windows version on Mac. I hope it works; a lot of players did this.

I'm creating and testing my game only on windows. There is an Android version too.

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
Not specifically, but if you look at the first post of this thread, you can find some instructions on how to use the Windows version on Mac. I hope it works; a lot of players did this.

I'm creating and testing my game only on windows. There is an Android version too.
can you give a date for the new version ??

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I want to be faster, but working alone is very hard. Unfortunately, I never guess the date release. This update is essential and takes a lot of time and effort. Add some healthy and life problems in the last three months. I never post an update if I'm not 100% satisfied. However, I'm excited about the work done so far. Angelica Origins is precisely the game I love to create.

Hugs!

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
I want to be faster, but working alone is very hard. Unfortunately, I never guess the date release. This update is essential and takes a lot of time and effort. Add some healthy and life problems in the last three months. I never post an update if I'm not 100% satisfied. However, I'm excited about the work done so far. Angelica Origins is precisely the game I love to create.

Hugs!
good jop we are happy too..maybe you share a preview :) I miss ANGELICA :)

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes