RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
All of a sudden... "after 18 years of common life"... everything slowly begins to change... day after day (so it's fast in compare to 18 years)... the game has seven crazy days full of sex, magic, mysteries, forgotten memories, new powers... but all the help to improve the dialogues are appreciated. I'm Italian and English is not my first language and I'm not sorry for that ahahah ;):LOL:

Hello, f95 community,
Today the game is free to share. Enjoy Angelica and if you have questions about the story, Angelica, or other characters, feel free to ask me. And if you like the game remember to support me, advertising me, etc. all help is appreciated.

Here android version by the kind the66.

(Never forget to say thanks to people are working on your favourite games);)
(And huge special thanks to people are supporting them...):)(y)

PS: I really suggest to repeat at least day 7 from day4-6 gallery to not have problems. The game is still a working in progress, never forget this. ;)

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
All of a sudden... "after 18 years of common life"... everything slowly begins to change... day after day (so it's fast in compare to 18 years)... the game has seven crazy days full of sex, magic, mysteries, forgotten memories, new powers... but all the help to improve the dialogues are appreciated. I'm Italian and English is not my first language and I'm not sorry for that ahahah ;):LOL:

Hello, f95 community,
Today the game is free to share. Enjoy Angelica and if you have questions about the story, Angelica, or other characters, feel free to ask me. And if you like the game remember to support me, advertising me, etc. all help is appreciated.

ANDROID

PS: I really suggest to repeat at least day 7 from day4-6 gallery to not have problems. The game is still a working in progress, never forget this. ;)
Yeyyyyyyy Kelooooooooooooo
I think im gonna play this game from the start again hahaha ! Thanks again bro i'll enjoy the your game as always !!
(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Kelo Games

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Anyone have a save at the start of this update? Kind deleted my old game with my saves on it not realising that the saves dont carry over like other games and i dont want to start all over again

Reactions: Emsiral

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
How do I get Simone loses control scene. I keep missing that scene in book collection it says I unlocked another version of that scene

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Haven't played in awhile but this should be the one before she goes to the apartment. Not at the very end but its pre close, lemme know if it works

Edit: 62 should be beginning of update
can you post the global.rpgsave too??? ..it doesnt work without that thanks

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
How do I get Simone loses control scene. I keep missing that scene in book collection it says I unlocked another version of that scene
You can't unlock both: the scene you unlocked is for bad and true route and this one is only for good girl route.

David Rivas

Oct 11, 2017

Hello, f95 community,

ANDROID

is there a mac version?

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
game released (on f95zone): May 2018

total months to date: 25

version: 0.5.3

Quite a few titillating or tease worthy scenes, but MC is still a virgin.

Pros: very sexy female protag, cool supporting cast, and great renders for the most part. Nice story, a bit clicky, but not overly so.

Cons: Too little actual sexy time (plenty of tease though). 25 months, that’s 8 updates if updated every 3 months. The corruption or sex progression of the protag is taking too long, 1 year of story building is acceptable, but 2 years to be still “shy virgin” is “a bit much” me thinks. Throw in the fact that this is a re-boot from 2017, well, to say more would be offensive, so I won’t.

I played the game again, and I take back some of my opinion about this game. I understand the story better my second time around, and hence I will take me foot out of me mouth now.

Verdict. great story, great renders, but the show needs to move on quite a bit faster if the developer wants to be get better funds from the punters.

Please, get a MAC one out, and a Android one too. Not having that just killed off 30% to 40% of the player base, it’s economically unsound. Besides, it’s almost past the middle of 2020. MAC and ANDROID distro's are just a click away now.

For MAC, the main issue is permissions on the saves if you do the old PC version “app.nw” rename and dump that into RPGM maker. As of SIERRA, it doesn’t work anymore vis-a-vis the old write-only-system issue.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
2 years to be still “shy virgin” is “a bit much” me thinks.
with only thinking of the new game and the progress of it, I don't agree that "shy virgin=a bit much", that for me is actually what I like about this game. the last update was hot because she was still a virgin. sure, it can not go forever like this, but theres plenty more sexual situations she can have before popping the cherry. I hope more kissing, sucking nipples, sucking cocks, stroking cocks, swallow cum, erotic massages, anal fingering, sleeping events etc. when the pop is done, we will get into a different phase and Im not in a hurry to get there, yet.

Jul 7, 2017
game released (on f95zone): May 2018

total months to date: 25

version: 0.5.3

Quite a few titillating or tease worthy scenes, but MC is still a virgin.

Pros: very sexy female protag, cool supporting cast, and great renders for the most part. Nice story, a bit clicky, but not overly so.

Cons: Too little actual sexy time (plenty of tease though). 25 months, that’s 8 updates if updated every 3 months. The corruption or sex progression of the protag is taking too long, 1 year of story building is acceptable, but 2 years to be still “shy virgin” is “a bit much” me thinks. Throw in the fact that this is a re-boot from 2017, well, to say more would be offensive, so I won’t.

Verdict. great story, great renders, but the show needs to move on quite a bit faster if the developer wants to be get better funds from the punters.

Please, get a MAC one out, and a Android one too. Not having that just killed off 30% to 40% of the player base, it’s economically unsound. Besides, it’s almost past the middle of 2020. MAC and ANDROID distro's are just a click away now.

For MAC, the main issue is permissions on the saves if you do the old PC version “app.nw” rename and dump that into RPGM maker. As of SIERRA, it doesn’t work anymore vis-a-vis the old write-only-system issue.
If you are the only member of your team 25 months are a VERY little time, believe me. Respect but totally disagree with you

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
with only thinking of the new game and the progress of it, I don't agree that "shy virgin=a bit much", that for me is actually what I like about this game. the last update was hot because she was still a virgin. sure, it can not go forever like this, but theres plenty more sexual situations she can have before popping the cherry. I hope more kissing, sucking nipples, sucking cocks, stroking cocks, swallow cum, erotic massages, anal fingering, sleeping events etc. when the pop is done, we will get into a different phase and Im not in a hurry to get there, yet.
For Angelica Origins game ... I agree with you, and the Dev is quite good at that, as this last update day finale has shown.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Good morning!

Angelica is a girl who is suddenly having a radical change in her life and her body is showing some supernatural and still unknown power. The seven days in this game are crazy in the ordinary life of a shy nerd girl. The differences with other main characters from other, more or less, slow corruption rpgm games like Lily (Lily of the Valley), Anna (Anna's affection) and similar games (I like both of them...) is that Angelica is a virgin young woman, younger than Lily and Anna, and without sex experiences. She's starting from a zero sex life to a week full of sexual and teasing events. She's just doing her first steps to becoming a woman, like a new flower in its blossoming time.:love:

245-1.png

I'm the first one who would like to give faster updates, but I have a family, a main job and my health to take care to. I had months with more free time to work on Angelica and others with a lot of problems. But I never give up and I never stopped working on Angelica Origins, because I have a lot of respect of my patrons, their support and their money. Without the help of people who are supporting me, this game has no future.:)(y):coffee:

So, when you write a review, take one minute to think first. Are you trying to help an hard work of a guy, or you trying to discourage him?:rolleyes:

Peace and hugs, my friends.:D

PS: the first images and the intro scene of day 8 are already done. How much of you want the next update of Angelica Origins?:love:

Jun 1, 2020
Thank you so much to the one who uploaded the compressed version of the game.
I'm a Patreon (.. little Patreon, but still I am) and I have problems in downloading normal size version.
I like so much the game (image, rendering, story, characters), in fact I'm a Patreon, but it's quite true that the progression of the game is not too fast.
Anyway I want to take the chance to encourage here the developer. He's a good guy with good ideas and I think he deserves support from everyone for the goos and hard job he's doing.

Reactions: baka and Kelo Games

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
i really want to play this, but i hate the bf so much (and there's no way to avoid him apparently) that i can't. good luck though, and please do a les game next, i love all of MC's friends and the story progression and writing seem to be right up my alley going by the comments.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes